Senior Internal Auditor
Company: Jack Henry and Associates
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Job Description If you are looking to work for a company ranked
by Forbes in the top 100 of America's Best Employers, Jack Henry &
Associates, Inc., is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join our
team. This position will be a key contributor within the internal
audit team. You will be working with other auditors on a team.
Proficiency in planning, coordinating and executing financial
internal control and operational audits is a must for this role. To
be successful, you must be self-motivated in learning new things
and be articulate and share your knowledge with team members.
Additionally, you must possess the ability to multi-task and work
effectively in individual and team settings with minimum
supervision. Must have experience managing resources, monitoring
engagement status and reviewing deliverables.The position is
charged with managing all phases of complex integrated audit
engagements with an emphasis on financial controls and operational
audits with a financial focus. Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
(NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of technology solutions and
payment processing services primarily for the financial services
industry. Its solutions serve more than 10,000 customers
nationwide, and are marketed and supported through three primary
brands. This position will be filled out of one of the following
locations: Allen, TX / Elizabethtown, KY / Shawnee, KS / Monett, MO
and or Springfield, MO. Travel is up to 35% to complete audit
projects at various JHA office locations, attend strategic meetings
or to attend continuing professional education.MINIMUM
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Accounting, Business, or
Computer Science is required
- Must have a minimum 6 years of audit experience in internal
audit or public accounting on behalf of a public company.
- Experience performing SOX internal control testing in
cooperation with external financial auditing firm
- Must have auditor in charge or project management experience
managing and monitoring resources, engagement status and
- Experience interacting with all levels of management is
- Knowledge of COSO 2013, SEC requirements, SOX, and IPPF
- Two professional certifications (CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, CISSP,
CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, CITP, or AAP) is required.PREFERRED SKILLS
- Internal control documentation and risk assessment
- Design and execution of risk based internal audits
- Financial services, e-commerce, or payment systems work
- Three or more professional certifications is preferred.
- Experience consulting on strategic project and process
improvement initiatives is preferred.
- Awareness of COBIT 2019, NIST guidance, privacy compliance; SOC
audits, ITIL V.3, PCI DSS is preferred.
- Data analytics and visualization experience preferred.
- Internal control maturity modeling and gap analysis experience
is preferred.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for the design and execution of complex risk based
internal audit engagements.
- Performs root cause analysis in support of enterprise risk
- Monitors status of risk mitigation.
- Researches and recommends process, security, operations, or
- Coordinates tasks with internal and external assurance
providers and risk assessors.
- Provides direct assistance on external audit engagements.
- Consults on strategic project and process improvement
- May assist less experienced peers.Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates
must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time
of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Jack
Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free
Workplace.Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: Jack Henry and Associates, Allen , Senior Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!