Senior Finance / Accounting Manager
Company: Jack Henry and Associates
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Job Description Jack Henry and Associates is looking for an
experienced Senior Accounting Manager to support one of its largest
divisions, Consumer & Commercial Payments. This person will join
our seasoned leadership team in our Divisional Financial Accounting
& Planning department assuming full responsibility for month-end
accounting processes, financial review and analysis, forecasting,
budgeting and strategic planning. Jack Henry is looking for a
highly committed, technically sound and organized individual with
strong project management, analytical skills and successful track
record developing, deploying and sustaining financial models. This
role will be responsible for managing, improving and advising the
JH Banking leadership team on key financial deliverables. In
addition to working closely with the JH Banking leadership team,
this role will also work with the various teams within Finance and
other divisions.The successful candidate will be a highly motivated
individual who has the ability to work through ambiguity, think
broadly while paying attention to financial and operational
details, proactively solve problems, and drive process management.
They should have a proven track record of excellence in modeling
and analytics, ability to influence and advise others, successful
execution of change management initiatives, and a keen
understanding of how to drive results.This position can be based to
work out of the following Jack Henry office location: Monett, MO /
Springfield, MO (Montclair)/ Allen, TX / Seattle, WA / Lenexa, KS /
Louisville, KY or Elizabethtown, KY.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of senior management experience
in accounting and financial Analysis and planning.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend meetings, training,
and/or visits to other Jack Henry office locations. PREFERRED
- Financial planning experience in an IT or Financial Services
- MBA, CPA, CMA or equivalent.
- Prefer a blend of financial services background and technology
with significant experience in leading and managing high performing
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting financial data and
recommending changes to improve financial performance to senior
- Experience developing new finance and accounting processes and
training stakeholdersESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Designs operational procedures and processes that meet audit
standards and improve efficiency.
- Ensures integration of data produced into systems and supports
objectives of financial analysts.
- Participates in annual audits and special projects.
- Reviews P&L and SOP at a consolidated level and a detail
- Acts as the accounting liaison to operations.
- Assists operations managers with financial processes and
procedures; collaborate with operations managers to complete their
budgeting and forecasting processes, including meeting with
- Responsible for regulatory reporting and compliance issues and
- Ensure SEC reporting is completed accurately and timely in
accordance with GAAP policies and procedures.
- Ensures area of responsibility is in compliance with the
Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- May work with external consultants or auditors to provide
required information and ensure proper recordkeeping for historical
purposes.Equal Employment Opportunity Applicants for U.S. based
positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized
to work in the United States. Verification of employment
eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship
is not available for this position.Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is
an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.Females, minorities, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to
Keywords: Jack Henry and Associates, Allen , Senior Finance / Accounting Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!