Senior Corporate Accountant
Company: Colvin Resources Group
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Manufacturing Company in Allen is hiring:*Energetic, fun
team-oriented environment**Promotes from within*SENIOR CORPORATE
ACCOUNTANT ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cash reporting responsibilities including daily activity
review, associated journal entries, cash plan update with actuals,
system journal entries, record keeping, and monthly reporting and
- Cash applications including customer payment remittance review
and matching, system entry of receipts, record keeping and monthly
- Assist in coding invoices.
- Monthly reconciliation and journal entries for amortization of
- Monthly reconciliation and journal entries for loans and notes
- Works with HR/Payroll to book payroll entries and monthly
- Key role in closing the monthly books.
- Assist in preparation of schedules for auditors with
assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to
perform annual audit.
- Maintains fixed assets including monthly entries, record
keeping (additions/deletions), annual counts, and monthly
- Files tax forms with state, and local government agencies
including sales and use taxes.
- Assist Controller and VP Finance and Accounting in preparation
of monthly balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other
monthly reporting requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5 years experience
- Understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles
- A proven track record in meeting deadlines, and working
collaboratively as part of a team are essential.
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Solid Excel skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention
Keywords: Colvin Resources Group, Allen , Senior Corporate Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!