Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Purpose or Objective(s): Perform technical and
administrative accounting work in maintaining the fiscal records
and systems. Primary Tasks:
- Perform general ledger accounting, maintain accounting records,
and prepare monthly financial statements.
- Monitor accounts receivable collections from individuals and
institutions; reconcile accounts, revenues and fees, as
- Perform accounts payable duties such as verifying all invoices
for payment, ensuring that expenditures are charged to appropriate
- Prepare schedules and invoices, provide explanations of
supporting materials and procedures, and prepare other necessary
data for external auditors.
- May file appropriate forms and reports with federal, state or
- Maintain records of financial transactions with appropriate
- Reconcile general ledger accounts to their related subsidiary
ledgers and adjust the general ledger accordingly.
- May assist in the preparation of monthly financial
- Perform other duties as may be assigned. Basic
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Understanding of modern accounting theory, principles and
- Basic knowledge of internal control procedures and management
- Basic knowledge of office automation and computerized financial
- Basic knowledge of payroll and accounts payable functions
- Basic knowledge of budgetary, accounting and reporting
- Ability to prepare and analyze financial reports
Keywords: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Allen , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!