Company: Primrose School
Posted on: January 25, 2023
TX-75002-Primrose School of East Allen
Primrose School of East Allen is located at 1604 E Exchange
Parkway. Allen, TX 75002. We are an accredited private preschool
that provides a premier educational childcare experience for
children from infant through elementary-aged school age.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Lead Teacher to plan
and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the
social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each
child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach
to teaching and learning.
- Paid time off
- Paid training days
- Uniform provided
- Monthly employee "treats"
- Professional development assistance
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discount for childcare
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of East
Allen and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of East Allen
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Keywords: Primrose School, Allen , Lead Teacher, Education / Teaching , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!