Company: JR Automation
Posted on: April 4, 2021
JR Automation Careers Controls Engineering Sterling Heights,
Michigan Apply Description Position at Esys Our Controls
Engineering team is dedicated to keeping our customers out in front
of the rapid and unpredictable updates in technology. JR Automation
drives change by learning and innovating faster than anyone else.
As a member of a project team you'll work alongside our
Applications, Mechanical, and Build teams to design, build,
program, and deploy custom automated equipment and solutions for
every application, process, and industry you never thought
possible.What You'll Do:
- Use knowledge of electrical circuits, Controls Hardware design,
electrical panel design, pneumatic design, hydraulic design, PLCs
(Programmable Logic Controller), HMIs (Human Machine Interface),
VFDs (Variable Frequency Drive), servo applications, and device
communication networks (DNET, ENET, and Profibus) to design and
develop automation products;
- Develop and design the controls software packages utilizing
PLCs with Allen Bradley and RS Logix5000, and/or HMI's and conduct
- Analyze customer-supplied specifications to draft operation
manuals detailing functionality and equipment set-up to
- Complete automation product testing and ensure commissioned
equipment start- up meets customer requirements and
- Research electrical and pneumatic schematics to develop
industrial controls system knowledge and familiarity of working
within industrial environments;--
- Perform preventative maintenance as requested by the customer
to ensure minimum down-time and optimal operation of machines and
- Utilize industrial safety practices to ensure proper
functionality of products;
- Complete industry analysis to ensure that Esys products and
services continue to be the benchmark for the industry;
- Utilize engineering knowledge to effectively communicate with
customers and suppliers;
- Assess client needs and implement engineering tasks and
projects as a solution to the client's needs.What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience designing software packages utilizing
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), and/or Human/Machine
Interfaces (HMI).Skills You'll Have:
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Eplan.
- Experience w urethane application.
- Experience with machine vision applications (Cognex, Keyance,
etc.), machine commissioning, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Electronic / PCB Design or
- Experience with Micro Controller Programming, Tire Pressure
Monitor (TPM) Systems, and Robot Interfacing.
- Experience with Sealer Applications, Powertrain Applications,
and Body Shop Applications.Other details:
- Travel to customer sites & other JR locations up to 35% of time
Apply Apply Later --- Back to Current Openings Share Similar Jobs
Deployment Controls Engineer Controls Engineer Bilingual Sr.
Controls Engineer (Siemens) Controls Engineer - Stevensville, MI
Controls Engineer - Holland, MI Powered by Jobvite You have been
redirected to a JR Automation job page
Keywords: JR Automation, Allen , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!