Patient Care Manager (RN) Home Health $5000 sign on bonus
Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Company Overview: LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and home and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Additional Details: License Requirements
- Current RN Licensure in state of
- Current CPR
- Current driver's license, valid vehicle insurance and access to
a dependable vehicle, or public Additional State Specific
- LA: A minimum of two (2) years full time experience working as
an RN. Two (2) years of full time clinical experience in hospice
care as a licensed practical nurse may be substituted for the
required two (2) years of experience as a registered AL, AR, AZ,
FL, GA, ID, IL, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NV, , PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, ,
WV: No additional state specificrequirements.VA: Experience with
terminally ill Qualifications:
- Assist Executive Director with all patient care activities to
ensure the delivery of safe, economical and efficient patient care
which adheres to relevant standards of accepted nursing,
regulatory, medical practice and payer source criteria.
- Assists Executive Director with employment of qualified
personnel, verification of licensure or certification as required
by law prior to employment and annually thereafter, and certifies
and maintains records to support competency of all agency
- Assists Executive Director with formulation and maintenance of
agency policy and procedure manuals that establish and support the
highest possible quality of patient care, cost controls, quality
assurance and mechanisms for disciplinary action for
- Assists Executive Director with supervision of the employee
- Assists the Executive Director with assurance of compliance
with local, state and federal laws and promotes the health and
safety of staff and patients/families as well as the community
through problem resolution, complaint investigation, refers
impaired staff to appropriate authorities, provides in-services to
staff to promote the health and safety of the patient, to
familiarize staff with regulatory issues and agency policy and
- Assists Executive Director with orientation for agency
personnel and collaborates with Executive Director on evaluation of
- Assists Executive Director with compliance of regularly
scheduled continuing education for agency personnel.
- Assists Executive Director with oversight of care provided by
staff promotes the health and safety of the patient.
- Assists Executive Director to validate that agency policies are
- Assists Executive Director with staff recruitment to ensure
that adequate staffing is maintained
- Serves as a member of the Interdisciplinary Group, Quality
Assurance Performance Improvement initiatives, Chart Audits and
participates in strategic agency planning. Participates in QAPI
plan and processes.
- Serves as liaison between agency personnel and
- Provides patient care according to plan of care as ordered by
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality
- Maintains personnel file, completes assigned LHC Connect
modules, and completes applicable in-services.
- Any additional duties as assigned.
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Allen , Patient Care Manager (RN) Home Health $5000 sign on bonus, Executive , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!