Quality Director (Registered Nurse) - Hugo, OK - Clinical
Company: Mays Home Health
Posted on: November 19, 2021
TITLE: Quality DirectorREPORTS TO: Quality AdministratorMINIMUM
- Is a registered nurse with current licensure to practice
professional nursing in the state of practice.
- Prefer bachelor's degree in nursing.
- Prefer 3 years of home health experience. Prefer additional
training/experience in outcome based quality improvement.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
- Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental
health. Has completed the agency pre-employment health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or Agency requirements and is in good
- Has satisfactory references from current employers and/or
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is self-directed with the ability to work with little
supervision. Has good organizational skills.
- 1Is flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all
- Computer proficiency. Ability to develop interesting and
dynamic presentations. Ability to manage data bases and a variety
of software applications.
- Positive attitude.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIESIn cooperation and collaboration
with Quality Administrator participates in the design and
development of the agency quality improvement program. Performs
data collection activities and related data analysis for agency
programs and services. Ensures that all quality improvement
activities of the agency are performed adequately and
timely.RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintains infection control log, tracks trends and implements
corrective action as appropriate.
- Responsible for monitoring compliance of all staff, verbally
and/or on site for infection management.
- Assists with data collection activities and related data
analysis for agency programs and services. Assists with monitoring
agency patient/client outcomes. Assists with developing,
implementing, evaluating, and revising plans of action for
improvement/enhancement of outcomes.
- Participates on all quality improvement teams and maintains
documentation of quality improvement activities.
- Participates in educational activities related to QI program
for all employees.
- Assists with development, review and revision of infection
policies, as applicable.
- Takes an active part in local, state, and national home health
activities and functions especially as related to quality.
- Promotes good community relations by involvement in community
affairs and serving on related boards and committees.
- Commits to maintain quality expertise through teleconferences,
list servs, reading, CE opportunities, and retraining.
- Attends and presents at agency meetings as directed.
Participates in community activities that promote the Agency's role
as an effective member of the health care delivery system.
- Assists in the formulating, revising, implementing and
evaluating of policies and procedures as well as strategic goals
and objectives related to quality issues.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and
Analyzes, and prepares reports for Senior Management, Governing
Body, Professional Advisory Group including.
Incidents, Staff Misconduct, Patient Complaints and Patient
ACH Audit and Transfer results
Outcomes for all indicators and Adverse Events
- Provides staff education in classroom, on site and by
e-learning. Develop e-learning presentations as needed to assure
adequate training of all staff.
- Manages and chairs agency committees as requested.
- Serves as quality resource person for staff, offering
direction, consultation, and orientation as needs arise.
Other aspects and demands of the job not listed above:The above
statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the
major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this
job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks
other than those stated in this description.WORKING
- General office with prolonged periods of computer
- In and out of automobile.
- This position has been designated Class II clinical management
position (see Infection/Exposure Control Plan). Employees
performing Class II clinical management position duties may be
involved in potential exposure to blood borne pathogens and other
potentially infectious materials. All Class II clinical management
employees will be offered Hepatitis B vaccination at no expense to
- Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may
include heavy lifting, and extensive bending and standing.
- Ability to deal effectively with stress.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTSMust meet the required continuing
education hours for state certification as a nurse in Texas as
applicable. Agency personnel are expected to participate in
appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or
required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, agency
personnel are expected to accept personal responsibility for other
educational activities to enhance job related skills and abilities.
All agency personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.I
have read, and fully understand all information in the above job
description. I meet the stated job qualifications, and am mentally
and physically able to perform the responsibilities and duties of
the above job description.
Keywords: Mays Home Health, Allen , Quality Director (Registered Nurse) - Hugo, OK - Clinical, Executive , Hugo, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!