Dental Practice Manager *Sulphur Springs*
Company: Community Dental Partners
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Dental Practice ManagerReports to: Regional Manager, Operations
DirectorKey Partnerships: Human Resources, Marketing, Clinical,
Procurement, Support Center.Department: OperationsSalary: $41,600
(DOE)Classification: ExceptAbout this role: Our Practice Manager
position will manage daily operations.The Manager is expected to
achieve operational goals, support the Dentists, conduct the hiring
process, be a great and consistent leader and manage employee
relations. The Practice Manager will also support and collaborate
with staff members to assist in reaching goals and objectives.Job
- Effectively manage patient scheduling, staff productivity,
collections and receivables, specialty referral process, and
miscellaneous operations expenses.
- Guide the office within budget guidelines to include clerical
and auxiliary supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs, and labor
- Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting sales,
marketing, and promotional programs.
- Recruit, hire and develop office teams capable of providing
best-in-class patient care.
- Directly supervise office teams and proactively manage their
performance and development including but not limited to
performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Communicate with office teams regularly to ensure they have the
information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs
effectively and successfully.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as financial review,
end-of-day reporting, staff payroll, accounts receivable reports
correctly and within deadlines.
- Maintain patient data to include required regulatory chart
documents, personal information, treatment consultation
documentation, account history transactions, and electronic QSI
- Maintain facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and
reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with
all state and federal regulations, including OSHA.
- Respond to doctor, patient, and employee grievances,
complaints, and inquiries and seek assistance from the regional
manager when necessary.
- Continually work towards building and sustaining a joined
leadership work environment with doctors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications:
- Management experience a plus
- Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation
- Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology
- College degree preferred but not requiredKey Skills and
Abilities, Characteristics of a good fit:
- Bilingual, English/Spanish (written and spoken preferred )
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-starter, and
- Flexible and innovative; highly adaptable to dynamic business
environment; a catalyst for change
- High engagement; supportive of leadership and role model for
company values and guiding behaviors
- Able to work long hours/willing to stay late if neededBenefits:
- Health Insurance (PPO/HSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Internal Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Cell Phone ReimbursementSchedule and
Location:Monday-FridayFamily Smiles of Sulphur SpringsCDP is an
Equal Opportunity EmployerCommunity Dental Partners is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to
ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and
employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons
regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or
any other status protected by law.Internal ID: CDP100
Keywords: Community Dental Partners, Allen , Dental Practice Manager *Sulphur Springs*, Executive , Commerce, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!