Posted on: June 23, 2022
Ogury is the kind of place where things don't just happen fast -
they happen now.
As a global leader in mobile brand advertising, we've created the
Ogury Advertising Engine - an integrated stack of technology
designed and optimised to deliver high-performing mobile brand
campaigns for more than 1500 advertisers.
Here, we focus on execution and on getting things done as one team.
It's where an incredibly diverse and inclusive community of people
come together in a workplace that has integrity at its heart. It's
an environment that demands grit as we passionately persevere in
the face of every challenge. And it's somewhere that encourages
creative thinking, so we can all accelerate together.
Our story began in London in 2014. Since then, we've quickly become
a 450-strong - and still growing - team with 18 offices around the
world, and we're not stopping there.
At Ogury we know the future is now. So let's get your story
About the role
As a transversal position, your role is to facilitate the
interactions and workflows between multiple Ogury's departments.
You'll be exposed to very different profiles and your mission is to
foster alignment while taking into account everyone's
specificities. Your organisation and communication skills will
greatly benefit from this experience. With your teammates in the
Program Office, you'll share and learn around project and change
management best practices. This role is key to accelerate the
continued growth of Ogury.
What you will be doing
* Define, formalise, enforce and optimise the go to market
processes for internal and external deployments.
* Help shape a centralised governance of our internal tools
(SalesForce, Netsuite, BambooHR, Jira, Asana...)
* Launch an Engineering best practices initiativeIdentify
overlapping solutions to rationalise the costs and usages and map
the "sources of truth" depending on the need.
* Migrate self-hosted Atlassian solutions to Cloud.
* Success in this role includes, SPOC from a work organisation
perspective in the engineering department and cross-department and
processes and solutions you'll deploy are largely adopted and
scalable to more departments or people.
* Experienced project manager with a detailed and solution oriented
* Excellent communication level in English, both verbal and
* Consensual but assertive enough to push for the best in-between
* Ability to define the right level of information depending on the
* Familiar with Scrum and comfortable with Jira & Confluence
Keywords: Ogury, Allen , Project Manager, Executive , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!