Director of Technology
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Define frameworks for Platform Migration and project
management, including management of third-party engagements,
deliverables, and milestones. -Ensure cadence, project progress,
and support are in sync with company needs.
- Lead efforts in automating processes and building solutions to
scale product development.
- Improve the developer experience.
- Collaborate with engineering teams
- Set and communicate platform roadmaps to internal and external
- Analyze IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess
operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and
other metrics and needs.
- Oversee all technology operations.
- Analyze business requirements for all departments to determine
- Develop Strategy as it relates to the organization's technology
- Understands security risk assessments, audits and incident
- Champions the Security Programs policies and procedures both in
operations and development. -Qualifications/Skills:
- Corporate savvy, with strategic business vision, and ability to
understand, elicit, and articulate needs and goals of a corporate
- Deep experience with managing organizations, including ability
to lead a matrixed team, build consensus across teams, and
establish, promote strategy formation, implementation, and daily
- Experience in project management. Deep knowledge of Agile
principles, practices, frameworks, and metrics.
- Experience with IT infrastructure and policies.
- Experience with information security practices, principles and
- Expertise with application lifecycle tooling including source
code management, continuous integration and deployment, issue
tracking, and automated testing.
- Experience and passion for working across other teams to solve
problems, provide feedback, and gather information.
- Experience and passion for continually learning new
technologies, services, and ways of implementing complex business
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship
- Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to
influence, interact, and negotiate with senior leadership in the
- Knowledge of change and project management methodologies and
principles, and the ability to integrate them into project
- Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies,
techniques, and processes.
- Experience leading complex technical projects, meeting target
timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project
documentation, issue resolution, and project resource
- Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes to achieve
- Excellent process design capability to improve overall
efficiency, mitigate resource conflicts, and improve
customer/client experience.Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering and IT
- 10+ years of experience in the software development industry
with several years managing.
- 3+ years of experience building and deploying applications to
one or more of the following cloud platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure,
Google Cloud, and Kubernetes. Certifications in any of these
platforms is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or related
field; Master's degree in business or technology-related discipline
Keywords: TriTech, Allen , Director of Technology, Executive , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!