Sales Manager (Part Time)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Descriptions:Employee Type: RegularIf you are a CURRENT
Carters employee, you MUST apply through the Internal Career Link
within the My Career & Performance app in Workday
. Do not apply using the below external application.Carters, Inc.
is the largest branded marketer in North America of apparel
exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the
Carters and OshKosh Bgosh brands, two of the most recognized brands
in the marketplace. These brands are sold in leading department
stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and
internationally. They are also sold through more than 1,000
Company-operated stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico
and online at www.carters.com, www.oshkosh.com,
www.cartersoshkosh.ca, and www.carters.com.mx. The Companys Child
of Mine brand is available at Walmart, its Just One You brand is
available at Target, and its Simple Joys brand is available on
Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop, a global lifestyle brand
for families with young children. Carters is headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be found at
www.carters.com.Baby Clothing, Kids Clothes, Toddler Clothes
Carter'sShop for baby clothing, baby necessities and essentials at
Carters.com, the most trusted name in baby, kids, and toddler
clothing. Shop our selection of cute baby & kids clothing.$300.00
exclusive sign-on bonus!* (Certain restrictions apply; bonus paid
to hired candidate)POSITION PURPOSEThe Sales Managers purpose is to
uphold the Carters mission, vision, and values in order to support
a high performing team that consistently delivers top end results.
The SM in partnership with the store management team, oversees the
overall productivity for their store. The SM responsibility
includes supporting the management team in driving financial
results through exceptional store standards, execution of company
strategies, and positive customer interaction.ESSENTIAL JOB
FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES MOST
- Communicates professionally and effectively with the team;
management and associates.
- Regularly communicates employee concerns to the Store Manager
for quick resolution.
- Assists in hiring; actively recruits and completes candidate
application review to ensure open positions are filled timely.
- Offers consistent, in the moment, feedback to store team.
- Recognizes and rewards exceptional performance to increase
- Receives feedback with positive intent and makes efforts to
take appropriate action on that feedback.
- Partners with Store Manager to address performance concerns of
- Maintains the Company standard of a neat, clean, and organized
- Meets and demonstrates exceptional customer service behaviors
and maintains high standards throughout the store.
- Responsible for leading and executing an assigned Division of
Responsibility (DOR) through planning and detailed follow
- Performs Leader on Duty responsibilities by driving results and
responds to customer concerns timely and with appropriate
- Assists store management with modifying schedules based on
business climate to maximize sales and productivity.
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths,
opportunities, and trends in business.
- Utilizes customer feedback to identify areas of opportunity to
implement actions to drive results.Process
- Supports the planning and execution of store processes and
merchandise placement in an efficient manner while following brand
- Supports store team with Asset Protection through a consistent
level of customer service, education, and operational
- Executes Company directives within timelines including visual,
signage, markdowns, and sales promotions.
- Builds customer loyalty through the company sponsored
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are followed per
company standards.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school degree or GED minimum requirement, Associates
degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 1 year in retail store management.
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written, and oral communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping,
reaching, pushing, and pulling.AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Regular work frequency is required to remain an active
- Availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager and
will be reviewed based on business needs.
- Scheduled working shifts range from 3-8 hours in length
(applicable state laws apply).NOTE: This job description is not
intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed
or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may
be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job
description.Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran
status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local
law.Required Experience:Keyword:From: Carter's Retail
Keywords: Carter's/OshKosh, Allen , Sales Manager (Part Time), Executive , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!