Physical Therapist - Outpatient - PRN - Allen
Company: Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
PRN Physical Therapist
Hours Vary between: 7:00am-7:00pm
PRN orthopedic physical therapist with ability to treat a wide
variety of diagnoses including but not limited to general
orthopedics, post-surgical, the active population, sports related
injuries and/or work related injuries. BSW Rehab is a
multi-disciplinary clinic that offers PT, OT and ST in an
environment that encourages clinician development including
certifications and specializations depending on the clinician's
passions. Mentorship available as well.
This clinics range on average 200-1000 patients/week depending on
the clinic and treats orthopedic and neurological conditions, as
well as vestibular, oncology, pelvic floor and TMD. Other services
offered include lymphedema, dry needling, wheelchair assessments,
vision therapy, hand splinting, and concussion management.
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:We strive to provide our
employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency ProgramsResponsibilities:
As a Physical Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation
Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we
will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on
their individual patient care plan.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes
and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as
Valid State License in Physical Therapy required.
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate of Physical
- Certified BLS required.Additional Data:
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, Allen , Physical Therapist - Outpatient - PRN - Allen, Healthcare , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!