Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionLicensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)Quick Visit Urgent
QuickVisit Urgent Care is a growing urgent/primary care company!
QuickVisit Urgent Care is here to provide accessible, affordable
healthcare in your hometown for all ages. We offer a broad range of
services such as onsite x-ray, health management, cold and flu
treatment, sutures, and much more.
Overall ResponsibilityAssists providers in the examination and
treatment of patients following established standards and
practices, as directed by the physician leader.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greets patients in a polite, prompt, and helpful manner.
- Triage patient to include recording all vitals, patient medical
history, and recording accurately into the patient's chart
- Prepare new and existing patient charts with the appropriate
forms, ensuring copies are dated and initiated and placed in the
- Retrieves required signatures on forms.
- Collect, verify, and copy patient insurance information.
- Maintains the medical records according to policy. Copy and
transfer records (when indicated).
- Maintains a clean and orderly office and waiting area.
- Orders supplies for the office within budgetary
- Follow protocols that provide medical authority when such are
indicated in providing care.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients
including urgent, emergent, and non-urgent presentation.
- Select, order, and perform tests and procedures to augment
- Define/document differential diagnoses and list differential
- Write orders on physician order sheets for tests, procedures,
and the implementation and management of therapies in accordance
with medical nursing protocols.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as deemed
necessary and appropriate for a plan of care, in collaboration with
- Interpret data and diagnostic results for an appropriate course
of action including but not limited to blood gases, radiology, EKG,
etc. in collaboration with supervising physicians.
- Notate findings and treatment courses inpatient chart including
- Complete all lab tests as ordered by the provider on
- Assist with patient registration, clinic patient callbacks, and
other duties as needed.
- Must maintain regular and sustained attendance.Skills and
- Ability to accurately read and write medical terminology.
- Ability to work all shifts including, day, evening, and weekend
hours as needed.
- Ability to escort or transport patients by wheelchair or
stretcher when appropriate.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with electronic
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal communication
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited
- Current LPN/LVN license in the State of Texas required.
- BLS required.
- Experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required. Typing
and basic computer skills preferred. Ability to organize/prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and medical
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 12 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Urgent Care: 1 year (Preferred)License:
- LVN/LPN (Required)Employer type: ClinicUniform: Nurses wear own
scrubsRelocation Assistance Provided: NoThis Company Describes Its
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborativePowered by
Keywords: QuickVisit, Allen , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Healthcare , Bonham, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!