Graduate Registered Nurse RN
Company: Texoma Healthcare Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Summary/ObjectiveUnder the guidance and direction of an assigned
Registered Nurse, the Graduate Nurse provides care and treatment in
accordance with physician orders. This position is for nurses who
have completed nursing school and are working towards obtaining
State Board licensure. Duties cannot be performed unless under
"direct supervision" and "observation" of RN or LPN/LVN.Essential
- Assists in determining nursing and health needs of patients.
- Helps assess and record patient progress.
- Performs a wide variety of nursing duties as part of on-the-job
- Administers medications and treatments under the supervision of
a registered nurse.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on
- Other duties may be assigned.Required Education and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an LPN (use job code 7020) or RN (use
job code 7021).Supervisory ResponsibilityN/APhysical DemandsShift
work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand,
walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk
and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body
fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the position.Other Requirements
- Participate in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to
safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident's
protected health information.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures
and state and federal law.
Keywords: Texoma Healthcare Center, Allen , Graduate Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!