PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Company: OnSite Care
Posted on: August 2, 2022
OnSite Care is looking for an exceptional Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant to join our float pool at our Presco Clinic in
Sherman, TX. This position is non-exempt. You would be working on
an as-needed (PRN) basis. There are no required shifts or
guaranteed hours. The clinic hours are as follows:
- MON: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- TUES: 6:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wed: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- THURS: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- FRI: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PMOur providers love working for Onsite
- We serve a closed population of patients, and our average
appointment time is 30 minutes with each patient.
- They are not compensated based on RVUs, production
requirements, or quotas.
- We do not see Medicare/Medicaid patients.
- Our clinics are open Monday through Friday, no nights, or
weekends. Overall Responsibilities:To provide primary care to
employees and their families for all health problems, check-ups, or
other health care needs. Assess and treat a wide range of illnesses
and injuries, as well as provide vaccinations and preventative
care. Refer patients to correct medical specialists or other
practitioners when necessary.Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the primary care, assessment, and medical
management of patients.
- Provide monitoring of chronic conditions, i.e., blood pressure
checks, glucose monitoring, etc.
- Treat patients with common acute conditions, illnesses, or
- Prescribe and administer medication.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in
accordance with all established policies, procedures, and
guidelines used in medical treatment facility.
- Request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians,
clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable.
- Work with Onsite employees to provide biometric screening and
education in the clinic.
- Assist in developing and implementing onsite educational
programs based on sites medical needs, i.e., obesity, smoking
- Assist patients to increase knowledge of specific conditions
through individual and/or group educational opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.What you'll have to be
successful in this role:
- Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
- Ability to work independently
- Experience caring for neonates through seniorsRequirements:
- This position requires the successful completion of a criminal
background check, drug screen, as well as the ability to provide
proof Hep B series, MMR, Varicella, and TB test completed within
the last year.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
- Active and unrestricted state Medical License and Federal DEA
Registration are required.
- Keep license current and attend appropriate CME educational
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, sit; use hands and fingers,
handle or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision.Our Story & Culture: OnSite Care provides healthcare
solutions for some of Utah's greatest companies. We operate Family
Practice clinics located at the employer's worksites/corporate
office/factory, etc. The OnSite care experience is a philosophy of
providing service that is based on creating a positive experience
at every opportunity. It is connected to every interaction with
everyone that touches our company, patients, co-workers, business
partners, and venders. Our mission is putting the care back in
primary care through patient engagement and doing the right thing
for the right reason. We work to drive healthcare innovation by
improving health outcomes for employers and their most valuable
asset: their people.Our founder built OnSite Care Clinics with the
idea that work should be challenging yet rewarding. We emphasize
integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and partnerships. We
embrace diversity and celebrate both individual and team success.We
truly believe in what we do, and we know a thing or two about
changing the face of healthcare. Join us on our mission! We intend
to keep disrupting and innovating and have a good time along the
way!OnSite Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.We are
excited to hear from you!
Keywords: OnSite Care, Allen , PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!