Employed Primary Care Opportunity in Durant, OK Joining AllianceHealth - 90 Miles N of Dallas, TX!
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: August 3, 2022
AllianceHealth Durant is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or
Internal Medicine Physician to join a hospital-owned clinic in an
employed position. New graduates and practicing physicians are
encouraged to apply!
- Employed position joining established group
- Outpatient practice with hours Monday-Friday 8-5
- Shared office space with 6 other providers on campus
- 2023 Start Date
? Community Amenities:
- 15% lower cost of living than the US average
- Durant is located next to Lake Texoma - a fishing, boating, and
- One of fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to
Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life with easy access to the big
city amenities of Dallas
- Top-rated public school systems
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Medical education loan repayment assistance is available (up to
200k if qualified!)
- Competitive Wage Structure
- Annual CME Allowance
- Commencement Bonus
- Debt Repayment Assistance
AllianceHealth Durant is a 138 bed acute care hospital with an
OSU-affiliated residency program. It is the referral center for a
large area of SE Oklahoma with an accredited Chest Pain Center,
Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal accredited Total Joint Program.
Durant, OK is located 90 miles north of Dallas, TX.
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Allen , Employed Primary Care Opportunity in Durant, OK Joining AllianceHealth - 90 Miles N of Dallas, TX!, Healthcare , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!