Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career while
working with an extraordinary team? - At Merakey, we put heart and
soul into everything we do. We are seeking Licensed Mental Health
Counselor to join our team at our program in Baton Rouge, LA.
Earn $60,000/ year + $6,750 yearly mileage stipend -
- Our Mental Health Counselor will provide individual and group
therapy, choosing applicable modalities according to individual
needs and treatment plan along with mini treatment team
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans in conjunction with
individuals and family members.
- Provide recovery based, person centered services.
- Monitor record-keeping, ensure that client charts are
up-to-date and include all necessary documentation.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of treatment plans and develop
Merakey offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive
compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell
phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition
reimbursement and much more!
To fill out an on-line application: www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition number: 67483
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavior health, and education
non-profit provider with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth
of integrated services to individuals and communities across the
country. Our believe that every individual has the right to achieve
growth, dignity and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At
Merakey, we care about each other and are committed to providing
the very best care to those we serve. -Merakey strictly follows a
zero-tolerance policy for abuse.
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! -We deeply
value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are
committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the
communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented
backgrounds to apply.
Apply today at: www.Merakey.org/careersOur ideal candidate will
possess the following skills:
- Master's degree in Human Services related field, such as
Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling; AND
- 1 year of PAID clinical experience, post master's
- LPC or LCSW fully licensed
- Prefer candidates with experience working with chronically
mentally ill adults and/or dual diagnosis population.
- Must have appropriate state and federal clearances.
- Must hold valid driver's license and have reliable
Keywords: Merakey, Allen , Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Healthcare , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!