Registered Nurse (RN II) - Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN II) - Emergency DepartmentRegistered Nurse
(RN II) - Emergency Department
Fast-paced, high volume Emergency Department is looking for top
Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Allen, 1105 N. Central Expressway,
Allen, TX 75013
Work hours: Full Time, Evenings; 3/12 hour shifts per week; 11:00
am - 11:00 pm; Rotating Weekends
Emergency Department highlights:
* Self-Scheduling that helps with work/life balance as well as
opportunities for educational and career growth
* Robust Unit Based Council (UBC) and engaged leadership team
* Fast-Paced, high-volume department averaging 80 patients/day
* The professional nurse exhibits understanding of basic human
* The professional nurse demonstrates recognition and understanding
of patient's affiliations.
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program
* BSN preferred
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
* One year of Emergency experience strongly preferred
* RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator, and coordinator for quality patient care
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student Loan forgiveness as
well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to email@example.com.
Keywords: Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Allen , Registered Nurse (RN II) - Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!