Interventional Cardiology Position in Southeast Oklahoma (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Cardiology-Interventional opening in Durant, Oklahoma. Job ID:
- seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join their
established Cardiology group.
- Joining one additional cardiologist
- Combination of inpatient/outpatient duties
- 15 days of call per month
- Very busy cath lab (EKG, stress testing, etc.) Recruiter's
InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More
Compared To Starting Salaries In Dallas, TX. Coupled With A Cost Of
Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas,
Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home,
Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 3
baths 2,392 sqft ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED, ALL THE FEATURES YOU WANT.
4/3/2 home with stone, brick, cedar featuring large picturesque
windows, vaulted ceiling, wooden beams, granite, home office,
molding, fireplace & more! Outdoor patio with cedar sunburst and
fenced yard. This home can be yours for $260,000. The Community.
Durant is a city in Bryan County, Oklahoma, United States and
serves as the headquarters of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma. The
Choctaw Nation's capital city is in Tuskahoma, Ok. The Employer.
140+ bed, acute-care hospital that continues to gain recognition
for clinical excellence and efficient delivery of care. From
routine checkups to complex surgery, and with a medical staff of
over 100 physicians, covers a wide spectrum of healthcare services.
Recent construction projects include 20 new private patient rooms,
an endoscopy surgery suite, surgery writing area, an eight-bed
addition to the PCU, a new education and renovation of the
hospital's emergency room to include 20 private exam rooms.Closest
- 70 miles to Plano, TX
- 76 miles to Garland, TX
- 87 miles to Dallas, TX
- 97 miles to Arlington, TX
- 103 miles to Fort Worth, TX Colleges and Universities
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University (Full-time enrollment:
- Kiamichi Technology Center-Durant (FT enrollment: 245)
- Grayson College (about 25 miles; Denison, TX; Full-time
- North Central Texas College (about 53 miles; Gainesville, TX;
FT enrollment: 6,550) Recreation
- Durant Parks Department
- Durant Multi-Sports Complex
- Johnson Creek Recreation Area
- Keithley Park Shopping
- Briarwood Shopping Center
- Lulu and Hazel Quilt Shop
- Bliss Boutique
- Roby's Hallmark Shop
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Allen , Interventional Cardiology Position in Southeast Oklahoma (Physician ), Healthcare , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...