Clinical Resource Director
Company: North Texas Heart Surgery Center
Posted on: May 25, 2023
This position is incentive eligible.
IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as a Clinical
Resource Director you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Work from Home which is part
of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsWork from Home, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for
benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Clinical Resource Director where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. - We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsAs the Clinical Resource Director (CRD),
you will be responsible for establishing and leading the supply
expense agenda for the clinical resource management program within
the Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)). The Clinical Resource
Director is responsible for driving positive change through program
definition and leading initiatives, that support the health care
organization's clinical expense agenda. The position is responsible
for reviewing and optimizing the group purchasing organization's
contract portfolio; and developing and executing product
standardization with the value analysis committees. The Clinical
Resource Director has a broad enterprise and segment influence and
will need to build strategic alliances with Ambulatory Surgery
Center Leadership, Physicians and Supply Chain to execute
successfully the clinical supply expense plan. -Viable candidates
must live or be willing to relocate to the Dallas/ Fort Worth TX
area.What you will do in this role:
- Demonstrates a knowledge of basic clinical departments such as
nursing, surgery, pharmacy, laboratory; and basic quality and
operational improvement processes.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Resource Director to identify
and implement supply expense margin improvement with a primary
focus on high cost of good departments.
- Supports supply expense initiatives by providing data and
supporting analysis for the facility(s).
- Assists in the implementation of strategies and processes to
reduce supply expense per adjusted admission within the ASC's.
- Rounds in ASC departments and observes procedural cases to
identify opportunities and build relationships.
- Performs ongoing mining of expense and purchase history data to
identify contracting and expense opportunities within the
- Assists with development and implementation of product
standardization and utilization initiatives across the system.
- Assists with the development and maintains spreadsheets and
database tools to analyze supply expense and process improvement
initiatives; and documents savings achieved through the value
- Assists in developing content for the clinical value analysis
committees to include reviewing products and technology for
clinical evidence and benefit; understanding financial
considerations to include contract compliance, cost and
reimbursement; identifying opportunities to standardize products
and reduce waste; and maintain or increases product quality and
- Identifies and communicates alternative products during product
recalls or backorders.
- Builds relationships and increases customer satisfaction with
hospital leadership, chief medical officer, clinical directors,
physicians, value analysis teams and supply chain leadership.
- Supports the ASC's during man made or natural disasters.
- Coordinates with staff the development of educational programs
related to changes in products and processes.
- Prepares agendas and supporting information for Value Analysis
Teams and monthly operating report.
- Proactively prioritizes responsibilities and goals and
completes assignments efficiently and completely.
- Communicates effectively through clear, concise dialogue with
all team members and delivers accurate information.
- Competent in the use of Excel spreadsheets and word processing
applications or has the ability to learn new software programs.What
qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's degree required (Business, Health Administration,
Nursing, Pharmacy or other Allied Health Profession) or a graduate
of a Professional School of Nursing (Associate Degree or Diploma)
-with related experiences in healthcare value analysis, clinical
supply chain, or acute care hospital performance. -
- Minimum 2 years of Clinical/healthcare experience required
- Experience in acute care setting preferred or patient care
experience highly preferred -
- Experience with computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel and
PowerPoint preferred -
- LPN/RN, Certified Materials and Resource Professional (CMRP),
Certified Value Analysis, Health Professional (CVAHP), or similar
credential preferred -Occasional/ Intermittent Travel
RequiredHealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA
Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and
reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative
functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We
develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs
for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical
professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Clinical Resource Director opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: North Texas Heart Surgery Center, Allen , Clinical Resource Director, Healthcare , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...