Dishwasher at TMC
Company: Sodexo Frontline
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Location: US-TX-DENISONSystem ID: 676262Category: Food
ServiceEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: TEXOMA MEDICAL
CENTERUnit Contact: Blayne Ballard, Target Hourly Rate: $10.88/hr
increases with experience!Unit DescriptionNow Hiring! ? Benefits to
- Free $10 meal per work day
- Free training and uniforms
- Gifts of gratitude for terms of employment
- Medical, dental, vision coverage and more!This position has
full time and part time hours available. Possible shifts for this
position range 7 days a week from 6am-12:30am and will require work
on weekends and holidays . The primary objective for this position
is to support the food/nutrition department by timely and
effectively cleaning dishes to be reused in production and
distribution practices. Duties will include operating a commercial
dishwashing machine and proper use of a three-compartment sink.
Other duties will include general upkeep to assist in keeping a
clean department and cafeteria. This position is physically
demanding . Time management, self-motivation and good work ethic
are essential qualities for success in this position. If this
sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to have you on our
team!Position SummaryThe Utility Worker is responsible for
maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These
responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business
necessities and client requirements.General Responsibilities:
- Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing
- Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
- Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and
work areas such as pantry and dish room.
- Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary
- Polishes silver.
- May wash pots.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- No related work experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Allen , Dishwasher at TMC, Hospitality & Tourism , Denison, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!