Assistant Restaurant Manager - 710 N. US HWY 75
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Assistant Restaurant Manager-Food Service
Supervisor-ManagementIf you are a positive, energetic person
looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package
and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for you!We
offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus program. Bonus
is paid bi-weeklyPosition: Assistant ManagerExperience: 2
yearsAnnual Compensation: $47,500 - $53,000Shift: 2:00 pm -
CloseResponsibilities:Assistant Manager's role: Braum's leaders
execute the company's brand strategy and promote its vision,
mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and
maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we
can strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food
- Oversee the daily operations of Braum's food service function,
grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels,
kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store
policies and practices are implemented and followed
accordingly.Reports to: Store ManagerQualifications:If your work
experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities, we would
like to hear from you:
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to
- Follow-up and follow through with discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Retail Management experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver LicenseBenefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!Braum's is an equal opportunity
employerA criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are
required as part of the on-boarding process.
Keywords: Braum's, Allen , Assistant Restaurant Manager - 710 N. US HWY 75, Hospitality & Tourism , Denison, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!