FT-Merchandising Service Associate-Day
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
What You Will Do
At Lowe's, we've always been more than just an improvement store.
We're also home to everything that makes your home feel like home.
And for thousands of Lowe's associates, we're home to fresh starts,
rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Merchandising Service Associate at Lowe's, you'll be a driving
force behind every moment where great customers, associates,
products, and ideas come together. You will also:
* Keep Lowe's stores prepped with the newest merchandise, helpful
product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
* Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly, and
* Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in
* Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and
What's in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates,
each day will offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate
wins together with your Lowe's team. As member of the Merchandising
team, you will also:
* Work schedules ranging from 10 to 40 hours per week.
* Receive a 10% discount on everything at Lowe's.
* Gain access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
* Be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
* Work with a talented team who will treat you like family.
* Gain access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial
Your Day at Lowe's
* Create eye-catching product displays.
* Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
* Complete merchandising resets.
* Rotate and price store merchandise.
* Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
* Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition,
* Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift
items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
* Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings,
weekends, and overnights.
* Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones or
* For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and
administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran
status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable
* Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For
the most up-to-date breakdown of what's available to you, visit
Lowe's adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines.
Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Allen , FT-Merchandising Service Associate-Day, Hospitality & Tourism , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!