Company: Bonefish Grill
Posted on: November 22, 2022
If you are a management professional who is looking to take on a
fun and rewarding new challenge, join our team at Bonefish Grill!
We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to assist the Managing Partner
in leading the overall operations of your assigned restaurant. You
will handle everything from managing staff and financials to
ensuring a world-class dining experience for our customers and will
infuse your restaurant with your enthusiasm and love of good food.
Our commitment to your continued professional development makes
this a great opportunity for you to build a career with us. If you
want more out of your career, you've come to the right place.
As a member of the 3-4 member store management team, the Manager,
with limited supervision, is responsible for the daily operations
of the entire restaurant, including restaurant appearance and
presentation, customer experience, professional leadership and
direction to all employees.
* Ensures that the operational basics and standards are adhered to
with total commitment and passion by providing direction and
guidance to employees.
* Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the entire food and drink menu and its
* Maintains current and accurate documentation as defined by
company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for achieving targeted financial results (employee
scheduling, liquor orders, etc).
* Enforces safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for the
* Ensures all health inspections meet required state standards.
* 2+ years of prior restaurant management experience.
* Experience in serving and managing beer, wine and liquor.
* Awareness of state and local liquor laws.
* Some college level course work or degree a plus.
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
* Excellent communication, both written and spoken.
* Must possess ability to interact with all levels, work
independently, and ability to see projects through
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must be extremely flexible and have the ability to manage
multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
* Must exhibit the highest level of professionalism in dealing with
sensitive and confidential information.
* Must be is self-motivated, results driven, able to handle
multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment, flexible,
willingness to understand the business, and possesses proven
organizational and critical thinking skills.
Bloomin' Brands Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are
encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Bonefish Grill, Allen , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!