Taco Bell Shift Leader - Flexible Schedules!
Company: Taco Bell - North Texas Bells
Posted on: January 23, 2023
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
We are currently hiring for Shift Managers. Shift Managers are
responsible for driving guest satisfaction, training employees,
meeting financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness
standards.We are looking for people with a great attitude and a
willingness to learn.Responsibilities:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales
and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work
environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company
standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior,
dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within
containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed
labor schedules, product projections, financials for store manager
s review/approval.We offer the following :
- A commitment to promote from within
- Excellent training programs
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family friendly environment
- The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food
to our customers!
Must be 18 years old
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount Associated topics: assistant restaurant
manager, back end, conference, frontend, general operations
manager, operations, operations manager, produce manager, shift
leader, store manager
Keywords: Taco Bell - North Texas Bells, Allen , Taco Bell Shift Leader - Flexible Schedules!, Hospitality & Tourism , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!