Posted on: May 10, 2020
Located in Allen TX Cytracom is the leading SaaS provider of
business voice services delivered through the IT channel and our
mission is to make business communications simple!
As for the culture, we love going to work and think you should too!
The team holds our company culture near and dear as it represents
an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an
active, healthy life centered around family and friends. Cytracom
represents community, collaboration, camaraderie and we are
DOUBLING in size this year! It's a very exciting time here at
Cytracom and we are focused on finding the best talent as we
continue to grow!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is available
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Flexible PTO policy
- Casual, laid-back work environment
- Free snacks
Here's a closer look at this key role:
As a Recruiting Specialist, you will be responsible for
Company-wide talent sourcing to support our rapid growth. In this
position you will be responsible for recruiting/sourcing,
screening, and co-interviewing "A- Player" candidates for Cytracom
as needed by each department at the company. This is an exciting
opportunity for someone who has a passion for IT recruitment and
enjoys connecting talented individuals with exceptional
opportunities. If you are a resourceful individual who has strong
communication skills, a passion for people, and can operate in a
fast-paced environment we want to talk to you!
- Works with management team to define roles, including the
definition of the job purpose, responsibilities, measures of
success and competencies for every position.
- Connects with contacts from network and other sources and
produces candidates for each position that are able to pass the
initial screening interview.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills,
experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Source potential and passive candidates through social media,
internet sourcing, direct outreach, and relationship building.
- Conduct introductory calls, phone interviews, and occasionally
- Coordinate phone, video, and/or on-site interviews with hiring
- Support in new hire on-boarding processes.
- Participate in career fairs, networking events and local
- 1 year of recent staffing industry experience in a fast-paced
- Competitive, ambitious, and goal oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Familiar and comfortable participating in networking groups and
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
Keywords: Cytracom, Allen , Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!