Sr. HR Business Partner, EMEA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and
achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and
performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and
more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a
modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot,
marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the
performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and
marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by
sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform
on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the
requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule
yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the 'apply'
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business
About the Role
As a Sr. HR Business Partner, EMEA you will be joining Highspot as
we build the foundations for our newly launched Southern European
As our Sr. HR Business Partner, EMEA you will be an advocate for
Highspot's People Engine and partner with our EMEA business leaders
to help them build their organisations and ensure that all people
decisions are aligned to our culture and guiding principles. You
are someone who leans in and seeks to learn about the business and
product, who can balance the art of execution and tie it back to
Highspot's strategy. You understand the value and power of
influence and have proven success establishing credibility with
business leaders. In this role, you will be a builder, coach and
strategist with expertise in the areas of organisational design,
leadership and employee coaching, employee engagement, employment
law, and employee relations. You are passionate about employee
experience and will liaise
What You'll Do
* Be the HR country lead for Southern Europe as well as partner
with and support our Go to Market teams.
* Partner with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to
execute HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation
and organisational effectiveness. This includes collaborating on
the design and implementation of programs, processes and tools to
help set managers and employees up for success.
* Provide partnership and counsel to leaders, managers, and
Highspotters, ensuring employee advocacy and fairness.
* Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural
initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a
culture that reflects our guiding principles.
* Coach managers in handling conversations regarding career growth,
performance management, compensation, and equity.
* Liaise between employees and management to answer questions or
concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
* Consult on headcount planning, compensation, training,
performance management and manager capability
* Successfully coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive
employee relations and serve as primary point of contact for
managers on determining resolutions for a wide range of
* Collaborate with HR team to champion an environment where we can
inspire and develop all people to do their best work
* Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the
employee experience and collaboratively develop and implement
innovative and effective solutions.
* 5+ years of HR Business Partner experience with an emphasis in
performance management, organisational design, leadership coaching,
employee relations and compensation planning
* Previous experience of working in a start-up or technology
* Deep knowledge of employment law and regulations in France as
well as comprehensive knowledge of HR policies, procedures,
compliance and practices.
* Demonstrated judgement and problem-solving skills about people
and organizational issues; you have a creative, solutions-based
* Client-service orientated, with a focus on creating positive
change while delivering exceptional customer service
* Ability to flex your style and build trust and report with
individual contributors, managers, and leaders.
* Ability to effectively partner with cross-functional partners
(e.g. Finance, Legal) and the broader HR team to build a better
employee experience for employees
* Proven prioritisation and organisational skills, attention to
detail, ability to handle multiple tasks.
* Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, and roll up
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have
a piece of the pie
30 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
Keywords: Highspot, Allen , Sr. HR Business Partner, EMEA, Human Resources , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!