Children & Family Services Trainer
Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Purpose or Objective(s):
The primary role is to design, develop, implement, coordinate, and
facilitate all training needs for the Children and Family Services
department that is conducive to maximizing the learning
- Identify training needs by assessing new and existing
- Develop training curriculum to support CFS Practice Model
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific
- Create annual training plans for continuing education
- Schedule training activities including venues and
- Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional
material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; able to set
up audiovisual equipment when necessary.
- Develop policy and procedures for training program
- Manage training budget
- Maintain current curriculum database and employee training
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Required Education, Skills And Experience
- Associate's degree in related field
- Strong communication (verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel, and
- Knowledgeable in domestic violence, child abuse and
- Case management or some form of social work service experience
- Two years training experience focused on adult learning.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel, and
- Strong Knowledge in domestic violence, child abuse and
- Two years' experience in case management or some form of social
- Four years training experience focused on adult learning.
Job Administration and Clerical
Primary Location OK-Durant
Work Locations Durant HQ 1802 Chukka Hina Durant 74701
Organization Special Services
Job Posting 11/15/2022, 10:21:01 AM
Req ID: 22012199
Keywords: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Allen , Children & Family Services Trainer, Human Resources , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!