Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Jack Henry and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is looking for a
skilled Business Intelligence Developer to take a leading role
within an existing data applications team. Help to shape the
direction of our BI strategy and work with the team to implement
data solutions with practical value. We are committed to bringing
distributed computing, big data, and modern analytics to the credit
union community. If you are prepared to do what it takes to make
this vision a reality, let's get to work building the future.This
position will be based in our Allen TX office.MINIMUM
- Minimum 6 years of Business Intelligence experience.PREFFERED
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Power BI.
- SQL Server.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems and make
recommendations for remediation.
- Reporting Services, Integration Services, and Analysis Services
- Dimensional and relational modeling practices.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving
- Excellent knowledge of Data Warehousing.
- Strong BI experience including: data warehousing, reporting
services, ETL, analysis service, and dimension modeling.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.ESSENTIAL
- Provides analysis, design and development utilizing BI tools.
Debugs and resolves data errors.
- Masters a BI toolset to generate ETL processes including
extraction of data from source systems, data mapping into a Star
Schema and the generation of OLAP cubes.
- Creates reports and dashboards using the appropriate BI
- Initiates and provides guidance on business analytics
- Provides second line customer support.
- Reviews and provides technical documentation as
- Mentors new staff and provides training as appropriate.
- Conducts peer reviews and provides input on design and
- Develop processes to minimize data quality risks and
proactively identify potential data issue.DECINDT4Equal Employment
OpportunityAt Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value,
respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation
flourishes by including all voices and makes our business-and our
society-stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to a work environment that supports, empowers,
inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel
processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic
origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local
law.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training.No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any
form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good
faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any
kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related
Keywords: Jack Henry and Associates, Inc., Allen , Senior Business Intelligence Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!