Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required) - Allen, TX
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSignup on Hired to find your dream job as a
Security Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for
jobseekers just like you.Companies on Hired apply to you! You'll
receive salary and compensation details up front - before the
interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that
you'll find a job you'll love!Security Software Engineers are
responsible for everything the website user encounters, including
scrolling functions and graphics, as well as building the logic,
database interactions and server configuration on the application's
Backend.In addition to programming the various features of
server-side and user-side applications, the Software Engineers is
encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the back and front-end as
needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the
role will likely transform to suit these changes.We need Security
Software Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented,
multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment,
to get the job done.Common Responsibilities
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams
and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are
included in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
- Stay on top of rapidly growing technologies and engineering
trends.Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- 4+ Years of experience with Backend web development.
- 4+ Years experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End
and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure,
AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer
tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control
system.These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills.
- Thriving as a member of a team.
- Understanding the needed technology for web development.
- Keeping business needs in mind.
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients.
- Having the desire to continuously grow and learn.Are you ready
to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, Allen , Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required) - Allen, TX, IT / Software / Systems , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!