Patient Coordinator (PC) - Allen, Texas
Company: Total Primary Care
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionOverviewFounded in 2014, Total Primary Care is
revolutionizing healthcare. With 50+ locations in Texas, Total
Primary Care has quickly established itself as a leader in primary
care. Total Primary Care is a one-stop shop for all healthcare
needs, in a convenient and comfortable environment. Our focus areas
include Primary Care, Medical Weight Loss, COVID-19 Testing,
Allergy Testing, DOT Physicals, Diabetes, Flu Shots, Low
Testosterone, Erectile Dysfunction, etc. We operate under 2
- Total Men's Primary Care, focused exclusively on men.
- Total Care Primary Care, focused on families. Join us today to
see how we are changing the face of healthcare!Why this Job
ROCKS!Join us and you will see, we don't do things like everyone
else. We are the fastest growing and highest rated Primary Care
Group across Texas. We have been able to do this because of our
incredible team members and the culture we've built!If you are
looking for an amazing place to work, grow, learn, and have a blast
- keep reading.
- Great team! We spend a ton of time hiring and training the best
- Great pay! We pay well and there's upside based on performance.
- Great benefits! We provide the good things you'd expect and a
little bit more (401(k), health insurance, PTO, in-house health
- Great opportunities! We're growing and we like to promote from
within. If you're a true rock star, the sky's the limit for you
here!If these values speak to you - keep reading.
- Teamwork: we collaborate to solve problems to lead to better
- Excellence: we balance striving for perfection & making
progress, always seeking better ways.
- Accountability: we take ownership from start to finish!
- Respect: we respect and encourage our team members & patients
with high integrity…always.Duties & Responsibilities (What you are
actually going to be doing):
- We're not sure exactly how to say this, but generally speaking,
we want you to have fun and do good.
- Make our patients' day. Seriously, we love our patients and we
want them to enjoy coming to the doctor's office.
- Draw blood. You should be great at drawing blood.
- Under the provider's direction, you will be providing treatment
to our patients.
- Run labs. We run some of our labs in house. You've got to be on
the ball with this.
- Accurate record-keeping. You will be responsible for accurate
patient EMRs to include adherence with all HIPAA protocols. You
will be cross-trained to run the front desk.
- Be awesome.Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience as an MA and 6 months of
experience in an administrative function or receptionist.
- Team player, we really, REALLY mean this! This is a cornerstone
of our culture.
- Positive attitude, no really, we mean this too.
- Comfortable around computers, since you will be using one all
- High attention to detail, we are talking about patient lives
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented
behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members;
partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for
each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and
able to receive constructive coaching.
- Reliable transportation.Powered by JazzHR1Djo9HK9ga
Keywords: Total Primary Care, Allen , Patient Coordinator (PC) - Allen, Texas, IT / Software / Systems , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!