Sr. C#.Net Software Engineer DevOps
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Description Sr. C# Software Engineer DevOps (C#.NET, web
services/rest services or web API, SQL Server, Azure DevOps and
build automation, exp. writing code to test performance)United
States (100% Remote)$175,000/yr. - $215,000/yr. - Full-time Senior
Level Description & RequirementsOur client delivers technology
solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community
banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user
experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class
products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future
of digital banking and payments. We hope you'll join usWe're
seeking an experienced Senior C# Software Engineer to join the
Development team who have demonstrable experience in the
technologies the position requires. This is an innovative and
exciting commercial online banking product that is attracting large
interest in the banking and fintech space nationwide, so we're
seeking someone who is an excellent team player, has strong
customer facing skills and has a passion for technology to meet
customer needs.In this role, the Senior C# Software Engineer will
support development efforts for internet banking and mobile
software solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions
running on our core Platforms. Our goal is to reduce the risk in
delivering complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team,
your responsibilities will include the continuance of software
development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural
reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build
process, and working with key internal and external partners and
vendors.This position will be hired in any location, or remotely
from within the US.What You'll Be Responsible For
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software
development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may
require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing
applications from code delivery until the retirement of the
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software
into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements
and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for
- Research problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May perform other job duties as assigned. What You'll Need To
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering with C# and .NET
- Minimum 4 years working within web services/rest services or
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
- Must have experience writing code to test performance.
- Must have experience with Azure DevOps and build
- Must complete the coding challenge during the interview
- Must have DevOps Engineering experience utilizing CI/CD and
Build and Release.What Would Be Nice For You To Have
- Associate's or bachelor's degree.
- Advanced use of GitHub including build automation and GitHub
- .NET core software development experience.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related
- Experience with MS Entity Framework/Core Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC. If
you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this
opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single
requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're
eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can
contribute to our company in a variety of ways.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Allen , Sr. C#.Net Software Engineer DevOps , IT / Software / Systems , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!