Company: Andrews Distributing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Please note -we ask all candidates to create an account in
order to apply for a position with us. Please click "Apply" then
"Create Account" to create a new account, or sign in if you are a
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am to complete
A Quality Specialist plays a vital role in the consumer buying
experience by preserving the quality and fresh taste of draft beer
through timely line cleaning service, prompt response to service
calls, and backup support for keg delivery and equipment
installation. This role is part of the On Premise Sales team.
A Quality Specialist can be expected to perform the following
tasks in this role as a routine part of their job:
- Services all draft accounts and performs scheduled maintenance
to include cleaning of beer lines, inspection and cleaning of draft
- Monitors and maintains temperature, pressure and the freshness
date; maintains current records of line cleaning and service calls
for each account.
This list is not all inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that
may be necessary in performing this role, but rather an overview of
the role's primary work tasks.
A Quality Specialist has a greater opportunity to succeed if
they can develop and master the following job related capabilities
- ADC Service Policies
- Andrews Portfolio and DISC
- Beer and Distribution Industry
- Brewing Process
- Category Management/Space Management
- Competitive Portfolios
- Inventory Management Principles
- Merchandising Literacy
- Model Market Concepts
- P2EP Process
- Pricing Management
- Quality Standards and Code Dates
- Selling Principles
- TABC Guidelines
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to Build Trust
- Ability to Influence Others
- Ability to Interpret and Applying Business/Financial Data
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Technical Aptitude/Computer/iPad Skills
- Time Management and Prioritization Skills
A qualified candidate for the Quality Specialist role should
satisfy the expectations below:
- High School Degree or Equivalent Certificate
- Strong Relationship Building and Communication skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Current/valid Texas driver's license
- Previous Sales Experience
- Prior Beer/Beverage Industry Experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to pull/push a load up to 100 lbs.
- Off Premise and Transfer Driver: Requires heavy and repetitive
lifting/placement of products; up to 55 lbs.
- On Premise Driver: Requires heavy and repetitive
lifting/placement of products; up to 165 lbs.
- Requires ability to tolerate working in an environment with
inside/outside ambient/extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to work in noisy and crowded environments.
- Driving is required during the workday.
- Bends, stoops, squats, kneels, crouches, crawls, climbs ladders
and stairs, stands, walks, and turns/pivots frequently throughout
duration of workday.
- Ability to use a personal computer for tasks such as
communicating via email, inputting data and other forms of
documentation using company and industry software.
- Ability to speak, hear, and see is required to communicate with
employees, and to operate varied machinery, equipment, computers
- Hand-eye coordination and fine manipulation skills are
necessary to operate computers and various facility machinery and
- Must be able to maintain a current/valid Texas driver's
- Ability to perform job functions in compliance with company
policies and procedures, including safety policies and best
- Must maintain regular and punctual attendance.
Potential candidates are required to successfully complete a
medical evaluation including a physical evaluation designed to test
ability to perform basic physical job requirements.
Keywords: Andrews Distributing, Allen , Quality Specialist, Other , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!