Description & Requirements
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Technical Banking Support
Representative to join our Enterprise Payment Solutions Ensenta
team. In this role, candidates will provide product support to
customers via the telephone and/or internet. Using product
knowledge, you will provide the highest level of service to resolve
the customer's issues and restore the customer to fully functioning
status, while strengthening the customer-JHA relationship. Shift
Flexibility is needed to maintain the operational hours for a team
The EPS Ensenta Client Services team provides customer service
to our financial institutions and partners. This team services as
the first point of contact and call resolution support center
offering case support to the customers. Candidates will be joining
this overall team of 34 employees.
This position will be hired in Allen, TX or Albuquerque NM.
- Minimum 18 months of experience in customer support (phone or
onsite) within a financial institution or technical customer
- Must be able to work a shift that will be between 700 am and
700 pm Central.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 12 months of experience in a Bank or Credit Union.
- Knowledge in payment processing, specifically, Mobile Payments,
ATM's, Transaction Files.
- Understanding of Financial Institution Products and
- Call center experience.
- Ability to manage several queues at once.
- Experience supporting customers for escalated technical
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the
customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out
or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response
to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for
resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal
knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide
the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent
changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any
other questions that may arise. Answers general application
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of
user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance
with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to
assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve
product knowledge and service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value,
respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation
flourishes by including all voices and makes our business-and our
society-stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and
we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our
employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance
management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education,
training, social, and recreational activities to all persons
regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military
and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by
local, state or federal law.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of
discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith
reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind,
pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related