Future Opportunity Assistant Manager
Company: Steven Madden, Ltd.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assists the Store Manager in all aspects of the daily operations
of a retail store to achieve targeted productivity, inventory
control, sales and profitability.
Major Qualifications: (include but are not limited to):
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service
by providing a customer friendly environment which includes
greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding
standards, and all other components of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information,
merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales
- Assists in active recruiting, selection, training, scheduling,
and evaluation of store personnel.
- Monitors deliveries of product movement within the store to
ensure effective inventory and merchandise management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English required.
- 1- 3 years retail experience.
- 1- 3 years management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Steven Madden, Ltd., Allen , Future Opportunity Assistant Manager, Other , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!