ABOUT THE TEAM
Enabling Attraqt customers to achieve their business goals and
power exceptional shopping experiences by maximising efficiencies
and providing value.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of
our product development process, from initial concept to tweaking
pixels and refining, based on user feedback. You will join a team
of experienced Product Leaders and Full-stack Engineers.
Attraqt has pioneered the eCommerce industry for almost two
decades. We are at the forefront of eCommerce optimisation within
search, personalisation and merchandising. As part of the Product
Team, you can expect to actively collaborate with and be supported
by a wide group of industry experts across many functions of our
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to offer visa sponsorship at this
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Partner with Product Managers to validate opportunities and
needs, define requirements, prototype interactions and oversee the
- Own the design of flows and experiences on both mobile and web
that are simple, elegant and delightful
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product
and executive teams
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and the whole
team to oversee the user experience of a product from ideation to
shipping and beyond
- Adapt research processes and practices to the growing needs of
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO THRIVE IN THIS
- Building the experience of a product
- 2+ years in similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE
- Experience building a Design System and its guidelines to
industrialise interface production
- Experience within a SaaS environment
- Illustration skills
- Experience using analytics products
- Positive self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills to engage with our multicultural
- Obsessed with the user experience and UI details and excited to
keep pushing until the experience is useful and elegant.
- High attention to detail.
Please attach a pdf copy or link to your portfolio with your
Attraqt powers exceptional shopping experiences for over 300 of
the world's leading brands, manufacturers and retailers with a set
of API-enabled, algorithm-driven, intelligent SaaS services
covering personalisation, search, navigation, merchandising,
recommendations and internationalisation. eCommerce is an exciting
growth business, part of a wave of retail digital
We pride ourselves on our core values of pioneering, better
together and data-led and you can see them in action in all aspects
of our everyday work. We foster an open, trusting and collaborative
working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed
and shine, and where excellence is rewarded.
Attraqt is packed with motivated, creative and commercially
minded people from a wide variety of backgrounds. With a large
global footprint, you could bump into a member of our team in
London, Paris, Amsterdam, Sofia or even all the way over in Sydney!
Our team is diverse and cosmopolitan with a finger on every pulse
when it comes to industry knowledge and global developments across
the eCommerce space. eCommerce is in our DNA. If this excites you,
then you've come to the right place.
Attraqt is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed
to creating an inclusive environment where everyone, whoever they
are, feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued
for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Attraqt recruits and acknowledges all talents. All of our
positions are open to people with disabilities and we give them the
means and opportunity to express all of their talents.
- By applying for this position, you are agreeing to our
Candidate Privacy Notice.