Adult Education Assistant - (PM) - Collin
Company: Grayson College
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supports daily instructional and
Days/Times: Monday -
Wednesday, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm and Thursday - Friday, 12:30 pm to
4:00pm (2 positions)
Other Notes: Work is
remote until college resumes face-to-face classes. Bilingual
- 20% Assists instructors with daily operations, including
assistance in the classroom and intakes and assessments as required
by the grant.
- 15% Schedules appointments for prospective
- 15% Greets students, provides required data and connects
to the correct Adult Education and Literacy (AEL) team
- 15% Completes basic data entry. Creates, edits, and
updates spreadsheets and word documents.
- 10% Helps manage paperwork aligned with instructional
- 10% Assists with quality assurance file
- 10% Makes copies, organizes meeting
- 5% Performs other jobs duties as
- Demonstrates the Viking Values of balance, clarity,
gratitude, service, teamwork, and trust.
- Complies with all federal and state laws and regulations
relating to higher education.
- Greets all visitors in a courteous, friendly, timely, and
- Maintains a professional appearance and professional
- Works in and outside the classroom as an integral part of the
This job description is not a
complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience is
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or
outside the college for purposes of giving or obtaining
information, building relationships, or soliciting
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive and
- Requires experience with basic office functions and customer
- Requires strong communication skills and team mentality.
requires three professional references. This position is considered
a security sensitive position and will require a criminal
IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY INSTITUTION PROVIDING
EDUCATIONAL AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ON THE BASIS OF MERIT AND
WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL
ORIGIN, RELIGION, GENDER, AGE, DISABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS
PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The employer actively supports the Americans with Disabilities Act
and will consider reasonable accommodations. For more information,
please contact the human resources office at 903-463-8770 or
Keywords: Grayson College, Allen , Adult Education Assistant - (PM) - Collin, Other , Denison, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!