Customer Relationship Representative - Dallas, TX
Posted on: May 4, 2021
The Customer Relationship Representative (CRR) is responsible
for providing exceptional service to local and national customers
as part of a team within an assigned territory. This position
advocates for the customer and strives to exceed their service
expectations. CRRs interact daily with customers via telephone,
email, text, and JobStack, and their primary role is to ensure that
all orders received within the Market Center are filled with
qualified, compliant and reliable Associates, predominantly through
JobStack. When appropriate, CRRs will also assist in
revenue-generating activities, engaging customers to; a) solicit
additional business, b) proactively market available Associates, c)
set appointments with potential customers, and d) complete pricing
calculations within established guidelines. ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional manner toward
customers and Associates.
- Fosters the development of customer relationships through a
variety of high-volume telephone, email, and SMS contacts.
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes, such as driving to a
- Processes inbound orders from existing and prospective
customers, including pricing, order entry, 100% order fulfillment,
and validation of customer satisfaction.
- Registers eligible customers on JobStack, and ensure they are
familiar with functionality and value propositions.
- Establishes new customer records, processes customer credit
checks as required, and follows defined process for credit line
expansion as warranted.
- Ensures Associate skill profiles are maintained along with
customer requirements so that JobStack is the primary -------match
and dispatch----- solution.
- Confirms JobStack dispatches (where needed) to ensure orders
are fulfilled with qualified and reliable Associates.
- Interacts with Associates, selecting for dispatch when JobStack
has not made the match.
- Promptly replaces Associates that are unavailable in order to
maximize service fulfillment.
- Works with other CRRs to ensure that all orders are filled each
- Proactively expands existing customer business, upselling
available Associates and adding service skills.
- Acknowledges and resolves customer feedback with a sense of
urgency, escalating concerns where appropriate.
- Processes work tickets (JobStack, email, and paper) in
accordance with customer order requirements, and processes
timesheets daily in JobStack as part of the payroll process.
- Promotes a culture of safety compliance; a) proactively
educates Associates on all customer operating policies and
practices, and b) reports any compliance issues in accordance with
all regulatory requirements. CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High-volume customer relationship skills using telephone,
email, and SMS chat programs.
- Basic PC knowledge in programs such as Microsoft Outlook,
Excel, and Word.
- Clear Communication -----" Speak and write confidently, stay
positive and factual, and offer encouragement during
- Empathy -----" Understand another person--------s point of view
and its impact on the decision process.
- Positive Language / Tone -----" Steer conversations toward a
positive outcome, focusing on solutions, and thank customers for
their patience and valued loyalty.
- Self-Control -----" Remain calm even when challenged, positive
when faced with pessimism, and professional when a customer gets
- Effective Listening -----" Truly understanding a
customer--------s issue and then letting them know you--------re
- Attentiveness -----" Being fully -------present----- ensuring
customers have your complete attention.
- Willingness to Improve -----" Accept feedback from customers,
supervisors, peers; learn new technologies and processes that
improve customer satisfaction.
- Time Management -----" Prioritize customer relationships, meet
deadlines under pressure, and actively seek opportunities for
process efficiency. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates/Bachelor--------s Degree preferred We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law. #PIQBRJ
Internal ID: 105682PandoLogic. , Location: Allen, TX - 75013
Keywords: PeopleReady, Allen , Customer Relationship Representative - Dallas, TX, Other , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!