Child Care Attendant CWC Durant Administration in Durant,
Child Care Attendant CWC Durant Administration
Job Purpose or Objective(s): Responsible for ensuring that the
childcare area delivers a safe and positive member experience.
Provides a safe, fun and interactive environment to children using
the childcare space.
* Supervise activities of assigned children within the childcare
area and ensures child remains in designated area.
* Provide childcare to children including paging parent/guardian
if necessary to assisting with discipline issues or attending to
personal needs (i.e., diaper changing).
* Entertain children with games or other approved
* Ensure parent signs, and receives a signed copy, of childcare
agreement and answer any questions regarding procedures.
* Perform general cleaning duties in childcare area.
* Verify individual checking child in/out is listed in the
child's KidCheck account
* Other duties as assigned within scope and competency of
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
* CPR/AED within 60 days of hire.
* Patience in dealing with children, parents, and other
* Administer first aid to children in accordance with Wellness
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Professional and enthusiastic attitude
* Attention to detail
* CPR/AED certified.
* Coursework in Early Childhood Education or related field.
* Experience working with children.
Job Health Care Services
Primary Location OK-Durant
Work Locations Durant Wellness Center 2750 Big Lots Pkwy Durant
Req ID: 21007752