Dietary Cook/Assistant (21232-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Position reports directly to the Executive Chef.
- This talented individual will be key member of the facility by
extending excellent customer service skills.
- This position is a trained position in food preparation and
production. This individual will prepare food for patients,
employees, visitors and catered functions while following food
safety and sanitation guidelines.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous dietary experience preferred.
- Ability to meet time standards required by production
- Must exhibit knowledge of food preparation from scratch.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, integrity, professionalism,
openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment operation and
- Must be cooperative, discreet and courteous in handling
visitors and employees.
- Must be able to show proof of a valid Texas Driver's
- Must have a food handlers permit or able to obtain one upon
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Allen , Dietary Cook/Assistant (21232-147), Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!