FT Assistant Store Manager
Company: Tory Burch
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As the Tory Burch ASM, you are a critical leadership partner to
the GM and/or AGM, and someone the store staff can rely on for
guidance and growth. You will partner with the leadership team to
create a highly productive environment in which customers have an
extraordinary experience, employees are able to do their best and
the business thrives. You are primarily accountable for developing
and maintaining staff selling and service skills (as well as your
own), in addition to the day-to-day operations of running a
successful business with an authentic approach.
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Assist the leadership team, ensuring the store is on target to
achieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of
measureable statistics that drive the business.
- Monitor team sales targets & other metrics, provide feedback
and analysis to the leadership team.
- Manage your people resources to maximize sales, traffic flow,
floor coverage, and customer engagement.
- Manage the sales floor with agility, changing direction &
continuously improving based on key indicators and lessons
- Be a clienteling expert, leading by example in the ability to
build and maintain relationships with clients, produce strong
results from proactive outreach and the development of a personal
business trade through you and your sales staff.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, providing
consistent coaching on sales, product and client training in order
to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
- Ensure disciplined control of payroll expenses.
Leadership & People Management
Deliver the Customer Experience
- Lead by example; train, guide and coach staff on styling,
selling & service skills, driving them to create transformational
customer experiences & exceed sales targets.
- Assist the leadership team to create the customer journey in
your boutique - customize it for your customer demographic & manage
your team to develop & maintain productive customer
- Maintain a "One Company" perspective on charge sends, returns,
and other such transactions that are critical to a positive
- Demonstrate a strong use of selling skills and an ability to
drive personal sales, building store clientele.
- Build a strong consignment business in your store.
- Ensure visual merchandising and maintenance standards are met
at all times.
Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand aesthetic,
brand philosophy and lifestyle to the associates and the
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion
sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude.
- In partnership with the leadership team, oversee the
development of clientele by implementing strategic initiatives that
build our customer base & increase repeat business.
- Assist the GM and/or AGM, taking ownership for maintaining the
Tory Burch aesthetic across all touch points including associate
presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and
merchandising to create a fully branded environment.
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting
registers and register funds, completing bank deposits, and
securing the facility.
- Accurately process all POS transactions, capture of customer
information, and inventory functions such as receiving of shipment,
transfers, repairs, damages, etc to maintain the integrity of the
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss
prevention and operational excellence.
- Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of store
maintenance including daily cleaning, exterior store maintenance,
furniture, fixtures, upholstered items, lighting, etc.
- Manage your people resources in a strategic, business focused
manner, ensuring effective scheduling around product deliveries,
peak periods and key events.
- Understand the importance of efficient store operations &
support the leadership team in achieving this.
- Consistently adhere to all operational procedures.
- Ensure strong partnership with your GM and/or AGM to ensure
alignment & timely two-way communication.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work
to produce desired outcomes
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Undergraduate degree (business or fashion related discipline a
- 2-4 years of management experience in a luxury or service
- Prior experience as a manager a plus.
- Proven track record of success.
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that
meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings,
holidays and weekend shifts.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat,
kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for
extended periods of time.
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to
push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns
mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the
future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is
resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of
others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally
- Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision -
Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a
transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best
interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth,
honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not
just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on
trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers -
Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people
accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context
for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is
proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and
provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants
without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color,
religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual
orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status,
genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership
in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we
will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for
employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if
you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to
perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include
making a change to the application process or work procedures,
providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language
interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require
assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please
Keywords: Tory Burch, Allen , FT Assistant Store Manager, Other , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!