Junior Full Stack Developer (Internship)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Attraqt Lab team works on new innovation tracks, from the
ideation to the proof of concept. This team is responsible for
conceptualising and disseminating innovation to the whole company,
but also demonstrating innovation externally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to the VP Innovation, you will be part of a
small team who only work on highly innovative topics. You will
participate in the entire innovation process. The goal of this team
is to quickly deliver innovative projects. You will work on a new
project every month, as if each month was a 'hackathon'.
This is a six month internship with a view of joining Attraqt on
a full-time permanent basis after completion.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Discovering phase
- Work on end-to-end projects, starting with a strong discovery
phase which will require technological watch and market studies.
Keeping up to date on e-commerce and technological trends.
Participate in the early-stage workshops and brainstorming /
ideation process to imagine what could be a valuable innovation
track to solve a business problem or a user requirement.
- Full-stack development
- Work on end-to-end projects, some of them with more focus on
front-end, others will be more back-end focus, but every project
will need to be demonstrable to business users and requires an eye
Share expertise and learning with the development team.
- Data and Analysis
- Gather data and provide analysis and projections to identify
the potential value an innovative project will bring to our product
Many innovation topics will be related to BigData and Artificial
Intelligence, which will require a data-led approach.
- Demonstrate your own work to a variety of internal and external
stakeholders so strong communication and presentation skills are
- Attraqt is an international company headquartered in London,
but most of the Attraqt Lab team is based in France, therefore you
will need excellent written and verbal communication skills in both
English and French.
- Most of the projects will require a discovery phase with a
variety of other internal teams, with occasional workshops with
clients and prospects. Therefore, you will need to be able to build
rapport quickly and nurture strong relationship with other
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO THRIVE IN THIS
- Proficient in front-end languages and frameworks (HTML,
- Proficient in back-end languages and technologies (NodeJS,
- Familiarity with databases, web servers and UI/UX design
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both French and
- Entrepreneur mindset: you like starting things from scratch,
iterate quickly, and demonstrate the value of what you did. Agile
and highly adaptive.
- Product mindset: you focus on the outcome instead of the
- Team spirit: you like to work in a team, look for the success
of the team in itself and tap into the success of your peers.
- High attention to detail with a curious mindset.
- Passionate and a willingness to learn new things.
- Sensibility to User Experience and well-designed products.
- Personable, open and approachable.
- Hands on approach.
Attraqt powers exceptional shopping experiences for over 300 of
the world's leading brands, manufacturers and retailers with a set
of API-enabled, algorithm-driven, intelligent SaaS services
covering personalisation, search, navigation, merchandising,
recommendations and internationalisation. Ecommerce is an exciting
growth business, part of a wave of retail digital
We pride ourselves on our core values of pioneering, better
together and data-led and you can see them in action in all aspects
of our everyday work. We foster an open, trusting and collaborative
working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed
and shine, and where excellence is rewarded.
Attraqt is packed with motivated, creative and commercially
minded people from a wide variety of backgrounds. With a large
global footprint, you could bump into a member of our team in
London, Paris, Amsterdam, Sofia or even all the way over in Sydney!
Our team is diverse and cosmopolitan with a finger on every pulse
when it comes to industry knowledge and global developments across
the ecommerce space. Ecommerce is in our DNA. If this excites you,
then you've come to the right place.
Attraqt is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed
to creating an inclusive environment where everyone, whoever they
are, feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued
for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Attraqt recruits and acknowledges all talents. All of our
positions are open to people with disabilities and we give them the
means and opportunity to express all of their talents.
- By applying for this position, you are agreeing to our
Candidate Privacy Notice.
Keywords: ATTRAQT, Allen , Junior Full Stack Developer (Internship), Other , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!