Posted on: June 12, 2021
RetailNext is looking for a full-time Account Director to sell
to new and upsell existing customers.
RetailNext, a fast-growing, venture-backed technology company in
the in-store analytics space, seeks a full-time Account Director to
support its growing Sales organization. The company's RetailNext
platform provides an in-store information platform with outstanding
analytics and insight in order to maximize key metrics of product
and store performance specific to the retail environment. With its
video recording and analytics, POS transaction data integration,
and advanced data mining features, RetailNext delivers an in-store
intelligence platform which is easily used on a daily basis for
store optimization at all levels. RetailNext is the next level in
understanding customer behavior, which provides data for all
departments to use to make better decisions in order to ultimately
drive sales and deliver a superior customer experience. The key
responsibilities of the person who fills this position will be to
prospect, pilot, and close business with new and existing accounts.
Headquarters are in San Jose, CA.
- Achieves an annual quota across all named accounts once fully
- Develops new prospects, whether they're introduced by a
business partner, a direct
- inquiry, or a cold-called client.
- Develops corporate contacts and cultivates relationships at all
levels that enhance the
- company's position, leading to incremental business within the
- Maintains regular contact with account base and increases
revenue by positioning and
- demonstrating new and existing services, preparing appropriate
ROIs, and closing the
- expansion sale.
- Prepares quarterly and yearly account plans for each
- Generates, develops, manages, and communicates expectations
- accounts as well as increasing the scope of penetration within
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, evaluates the size
of opportunities, and
- articulates probability of closure within existing
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in Salesforce.com
of all activity.
- Maintains broad knowledge of company capabilities versus the
- of competitive products.
- Maintains close working relationship with product personnel to
know product futures
- and timing as well as feedback concerns and requests from
- Negotiates pricing and implementation and prepares
- Is prepared to travel up to 50% to client locations.
- The person who fills this role will be someone who possesses
- Has a passion for understanding marketplace analytics and can
craft a story to explain
- the benefit of RetailNext in driving organizational excellence
- marketing, merchandising, loss prevention, and IT.
- Loves to sell and is comfortable building relationships at all
levels and from all stages
- of development (cold-calling to maintaining strong
relationships with existing
- Enjoys and is comfortable interacting with and presenting to
C-level executives and
- senior managers both within the client organization and
- Has strong communication skills and is able to communicate
technology as an
- approachable and understandable tool.
- Has strong project management skills and is not afraid to roll
up his or her sleeves to
- ensure smooth execution of a project.
- Works well with cross-functional teams and is team oriented to
- results for clients and RetailNext.
- Is a self-starter and can work autonomously while still keeping
- up to date on progress.
Applicants will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree in business or other relevant
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise software sales. The ideal
candidate will have
- experience selling to big-box retailers and/or will have
experience selling retail-
- oriented, complex software applications (Payroll/Staff
Management Systems, POS
- Systems, CRM applications, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of the retail landscapes with an emphasis on
- chain retailers.
- Strong presentation skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Experience working in a start-up or entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in German or French
- Fluent in English
Keywords: RetailNext, Allen , Account Director, Other , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!