Area Sales Manager OEM
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for attainment of assigned
goals tied to the overall performance of a collection of 2-10
hotels. The individual will be responsible for effectively
soliciting and securing new accounts for all assigned hotels. The
Area Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the respective
Directors of Sales/hotel leadership to achieve the revenue and
market share goals for the hotels assigned. The focus of sales may
vary based on the respective properties the associate is assigned
to (i.e. Leisure Business Travel Group SMERF). Management-level
associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is
necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM
associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
- High School diploma or equivalent required with at least 2
years Hotel Sales experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable
- Must possess developed verbal and written communication skills
to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Experience with professional selling skills desired: opening
probing supporting closing
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
multiple tasks; strong organization and presentation skills
- Effectively attain assigned sales and revenue goals as well as
solicitation call goals for the assigned collection of hotels.
- Proactively conduct solicitation calls conduct sales tours and
entertain clients specific to Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT)
and/or Groups as applicable by property.
- Grow existing relationships with assigned accounts specific to
Leisure SMERF Business Travel (BT) and/or Groups as applicable by
- Monitor and evaluate trends within your market segment.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitality's established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel and applicable departments.
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
organizations as applicable.
- May assist in implementing and/or participating in special
promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes
- Attend daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any other functions
required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the General Manager or
Director of Sales.
The Hampton Inn hotel in Sherman offers easy access to Highway
75 or 82 and is located within minutes of major corporate offices,
natural attractions, Austin College and the Grayson County Airport.
Travelers can explore the local area and take advantage of
countless Sherman attractions, including water sports on Lake
Texoma, shopping at the Midway Mall and the exciting Granpappy
Point Marina during their stay.
Guests can stay connected with business during your visit to
Sherman, Texas with many useful business amenities, such as
multi-function meeting space, a fully equipped business center and
free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms. We also offer a
fitness center and indoor pool. Our guests can retire to a spacious
guest room and enjoy a peaceful night's sleep in the clean and
fresh Hampton bed.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Allen , Area Sales Manager OEM, Other , Sherman, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!