Job Title : Investment Banking Coverage VP
Location : Paris
Corporate Title: Vice President
Deutsche Bank is a client-centric global universal bank. One
that is leading change and innovation in the industry - championing
integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients,
and redefining our culture and relationships with each other.
Origination & Advisory combines Investment Banking Coverage and
Advisory along with Capital Markets to deliver the most appropriate
products to both the C-Suite and Treasurer.
In this role, you will work with a range of clients, including
major corporates, financial institutions, financial sponsors,
governments and sovereigns around the world. Our industry expertise
covers Consumer and Retail Services, Financial Institutions,
Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Industrials, Technology, Media &
Telecom, Natural Resources and Real Estate, Lodging and
You can expect
- 26 day's holiday plus bank holidays and additional RTT
- Private Healthcare & Welfare Plan for you and your family
- Surcomplementary Pension fully supported by us
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinate and assist in origination and execution of M&A,
leverage finance and Equity Capital Markets (ECM) transactions
- Support senior bankers in the coverage effort of key
- Conduct sector and company research, quantitative analysis,
company valuation, credit analysis and financial modelling.
- In both origination and execution projects, you will be given
early responsibility to communicate with clients, other advisers
and senior investment bankers.
- Mentor analysts and associates
- Given the client facing nature of the role, you are expected to
i) act with honesty and high integrity ii) possess correct judgment
and financial soundness iii) hold relevant educational background
iv) meet the local regulatory and compliance requirements
Your skills and experience
- French speaker mandatory, Fluent in English
- Relevant Corporate Finance experience across advisory and
capital market products
- Proven execution skills, complex deal understanding and
structuring capabilities in M&A, Leverage Finance and ECM
- A Strong analytical approach combined with creative problem
- High levels of initiative and ingenuity, high pro-activity
levels and drive
- Effective organisational skills - the ability to manage
multiple client projects simultaneously
- Able to lead senior, cross-functional and cross-regional deal
teams, interfacing with multiple business partners across business
lines and regions.
- Able to communicate well with excellent and negotiation skills
and the ability to work effectively in teams.
- Able to creatively solve problems and to successfully navigate
a large, matrix based organisation.
How we'll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
Our values define the working environment we strive to create -
diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a
culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and
backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse
teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop
to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work
arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high
standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications
from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders,
sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are
committed to providing a working environment free from harassment,
discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion
policy and initiatives.