The Sub-Regional Sales Operations Manager is part of the
Commercial Operations team and will deliver excellent support to
the Regional Sales teams at all levels of the organization in
This person will be the primary point of contact for reporting
and sales operational activities. The Sales Operations Manager will
focus on order assessment preparation, target setting, commission
review and dispute management, Annual Operating Performance (AOP)
preparation, and targeted Sales Training - both process and tools
Collaboration and alignment with the Industry/OEM and Channel
teams, project/ad-hoc collaboration with Sales Competency and
Global Operations Teams also key to success in this role.
He/She will report into the EMEA Commercial operations manager
with a dotted line to Regional Sales Directors.
The Sales Operations Manager oversees all the data and processes
that enable an effective sales processes and management in the
He/she will lead:
* Support and Co-ordinate the implementation of RA sales
strategies and initiatives, working with sub-regional and country
teams to ensure consistency across EMEA.
* Ensure the accuracy of data and reports to support the Order
Assessment Process, Yearly Target setting and Commission Review
* Analyze and monitor sales results providing advice and
* Ensure ensure proper utilization and maintenance of the sales
and customer relationship management tools (SFA) and related
* Provide coaching and support to the sales organization to
track the sales funnel and related operational metrics delivering
regular insights to the business
* Drive adoption of sales reporting and business intelligence
tools for the sales organization
* Articulate clearly and explain to others (including sales
users) system and data differences.
* Handle large quantity of data and look for trends and
* Able to escalate effectively to support root cause resolution
collaborating both with the regional and global teams.
* Review reporting is accurate and timely. Document gaps and
escalate for resolution where needed.
* Support the Regional Teams in the Order Assessment / Forecast
/ Frontlog review processes.
* Identify opportunities for more relevant information
(including predictive analytics) to be included in insights and
analytics for the sales organization.
* Backup creation of ad hoc reporting if needed.
* Provide ad hoc support and backup to Industry/OEM/channels as
* Maintain up-to-date documentation of all existing reports.
* Train in scope users in power BI reporting and SFA Tools.
* Onboard new Sales team members for both sales process and
* Provide regular updates and ad hoc trainings on processes,
tools and reports for SubRegional teams.
* Work with Finance, HR, and sales management to to increase
* Leading target setting for all sales resources in the
* Work with Commission Teams to provide first level check on
disputed Incentive calculations.
* Coordinate Global Credit Splits resolution and
* Ensure appropriate communication to the countries, by
establishing an issue to resolution process
Qualifications & Skills & Experience required:
* Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate
them into system and process.
* Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business
insights through data analysis.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong
organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
presenting to C-level executives.
* Agile, self-starter who can work independently and
* Advanced Analytical skills with a strong understanding of MS
Dynamics, excel, Power BI and other Sales Tools (e.g. Anaplan, SAP
* 5+ experience in sales operations and/or business systems
preferably in a technology environment.
* Proven experience in establishing or leading sales operations
* Software industry experience
* Preferred degree in Engineering / Economics or Maths /