Liquid Product Sales Associate
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial
services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States).
Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our
business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking
services for large corporate, government and financial institution
clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our
customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities
in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many
opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and
inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are
looking for talented people who will put our customers at the
center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It
all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Rates marketing associate position that involves a high degree
of contact with senior marketers, traders, relationship managers
and customers related to providing interest products and risk
management services to clients of Wells Fargo.
- Provide an active coverage of clients as a primary sales person
for interest rate products and also back-up other team members to
assist them in their client coverage
- Generating and continuously updating client presentation
materials and distributions.
- Developing trade ideas to enhance revenue.
- Provide daily front office support functions, including, but
not limited to trade processing, trader pricing and responding to
daily and varied customer service requests.
- Provide analytical support for corporate finance, traders,
senior marketers and clients.
- Ensuring that all Dodd-Frank and EMIR requirements are met for
- Proactively improving processes and procedures to enhance desk
efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help junior members of the team to develop their professional
skills and monetise their resources
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organizational and
- Highly motivated; self-starter.
- Advanced Bloomberg knowledge preferred
- Prior experience in financial institution, fixed income or
capital markets role or internship.
- Strong interest in financial markets and derivatives.
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling multiple projects and
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and to
communicate effectively with a diverse set of personalities.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the
workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from
all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender,
national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by
applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every
jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Allen , Liquid Product Sales Associate, Other , Paris, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!