Relationship Banker - Floater
Company: First United Bank & Trust Co
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join Our Team!
We have a great team of friendly, talented and inspiring people
at First United. As a learning organization, we take pride in
offering exciting opportunities for employees to grow and follow
their passions. That's one of the many reasons First United has
been voted as one of the top places to work in Oklahoma since 2009!
Browse this page to find out more about the First United culture
and the many benefits of working here. Then, use our "Get Started"
section to take your first step to being a part of First
Relationship Banker - Floater
- Do you approach serving every customer like they are your
- Are you intuitively aware of the overall picture and able to
discern top priorities?
- Do you seem to forge positive and trusting relationships with
- Are you highly responsible and dependable? Do you always follow
through on your promises, no matter what?
- Do you effortlessly handle challenging situations?
- Are you relentless about constant improvement? Do you have a
- Do you revel at the opportunity to provide personalized service
that creates customer loyalty?
- Are you addicted to a positive attitude?
- Do you commit to meeting deadlines and never miss the little
At First United Bank we are dedicated to building a culture of
care in the communities we serve and we are committed to building
lifelong, multigenerational relationships. We are also committed to
using our collective talents to make our community a better,
stronger, more stable place, one customer, one family, one company
at a time. Our goal is to educate, empower, and inspire each person
to reach their highest purpose, to realize their fullest potential,
and to accomplish their greatest success. Top candidates must be
passionate about this mission, instilling it in their team and
serving others whether customers, employees or community members.
This individual must establish significant and trusting
relationships with customers, while using their creativity to find
solutions that meet customer needs.
The Relationship Banker will serve as the single point of
contact for customers. This individual will be responsible for
connecting with customers in order to understand how best to match
their needs with First United Bank products and services, as well
as mentoring employees to do the same. The ideal candidate will
possess a positive attitude and an ability to establish and
cultivate strong personal connections. This individual must be
committed to precision and adhering to the policies and regulatory
standards as they relate to the role.
- An award-winning culture where faith, financial well-being,
personal development, and wellness are our foundation. We have
consistently been named a Best Places to Work in Oklahoma recipient
by OKC BIZ
- An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others,
where we embrace our communities and invest our time and our hearts
into making a difference
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth because in
order to spend life wisely, we must find our calling, not just a
job or career
- Exceptional benefits that include 401(k) matching contributions
because we must have a vision for what our path to success looks
like and a plan to sustain us along the way
- The YouFirst Wellness Program with wellness incentives and
fitness membership reimbursement options because how we feel each
day impacts our life and the lives of those around us
- Educational assistance and reimbursements
At First United Bank our purpose is to inspire and empower
others to Spend Life Wisely.
Do you GET to Spend Life Wisely in your career? Apply NOW to be
one of the select few who will have the chance to experience this
exciting career path.
The Relationship Banker will be responsible for all customer
service duties, sales, and relationship management while reaching
or exceeding established goals. They will master First United
Bank's delivery process and product knowledge to develop customer
relationships by performing the following essential duties.
- Maintains a basic knowledge of all First United Bank products,
services, procedures, policies and appropriate regulatory issues
relating to daily job functions including but not limited to: Bank
Secrecy Act; Privacy; Fair Lending; Regulation E; deposit,
transaction and loan accounts.
- Follows proper procedures accurately and efficiently for all
customer-servicing activities performed.
- Retains existing customers and develop new customer
- Serves as customers' single point of contact on all First
United Bank products and services.
- Consistently meets and often exceeds performance goals and
actively participate in all sales campaigns; promote new products
and services and educate customers and peers within the bank.
- Participates in all meetings, banks functions, and customer
appreciation/community events as requested or assigned by
- Consistently meet customer service expectations by offering
excellent service, including greeting customers, smiling, using
their name and building rapport with customers designed to generate
- Identifies and match customer product needs with First United
Bank products and services by interviewing customers and discussing
their financial needs including making referrals to other staff
members and departments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Opens new accounts, certificates of deposit, and all other
ancillary products offered by the bank; answers customer questions,
provides account opening information, and ensures that proper
paperwork is completed and entered on the computer system.
- Assist customers with routine questions and requests: balance
inquiries, temporary statements, check copies, stop payments,
holds, online banking, ACH, automatic funds transfer, direct
deposit, wire processing, coin processing, notary services, and
- Serves customers by processing a variety of transactions
quickly with minimal or no errors according to established First
United Bank policies and procedures; including but not limited to:
accepting checks for cash and deposit; money orders, savings bonds,
traveler's checks, cashier's checks, accepting and processing
payments for loans and other services.
- Maintains appropriate drawer limits, perform cash
versifications and vault duties.
- Verifies all transactions, places holds as appropriate and
proves cash drawer upon completion of assigned shift to ensure
compliance with First United Bank standards policies. Seeks
assistance as needed to resolve proof discrepancies.
- Proactively resolve customer complaints, problems, or other
- Reviews and resolves account issues listed in insufficient and
exception reports on daily basis: assists customers with account
charge-off repayment plans.
- Performs security functions by opening and closing bank and
vault, and ensuring overall safety and security of bank
- Masters the Primary Purpose and Essential duties of the
Relationship Banker I position.
- High School Diploma strongly preferred. Some college is
- Minimum of 1 year of banking experience as a Teller, Lending
Assistant or New Accounts is required.
- Cash handling experience is preferred.
- Superior customer service skills required.
- Basic mathematics to solve problems.
- Requires being exact or highly accurate with daily work.
- Ability to effectively read, write, and verbally communicate
with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently,
without close supervisor.
- Ability to use good judgment and exercise decision-making
- Critical Thinking - requires logic and reasoning to identify
solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Behave ethically while at work or outside your work
- Active Listening - Actively looking for ways to assist
customers. Giving full attention to what other people are saying,
taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions
The above essential duties do not cover an all-inclusive list of
work requirements. Individuals will perform other job-related
duties as assigned, including work in other areas to cover absences
or otherwise balance the workload.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond
to a job opening because of a disability, please email us at
HR@firstunitedbank.com for assistance.
First United Bank is an Equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: First United Bank & Trust Co, Allen , Relationship Banker - Floater, Other , Durant, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!