Company: UFC Gym
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Maintenance Technician oversees the Club's
upkeep. The Maintenance Technician maintains the day-to-day
maintenance operations and assumes responsibility for maintaining
the physical asset of the Club.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Club and Equipment Maintenance
- Ensures proper operation of all club areas including: Exterior
and Entrance areas, Sales Area, Exercise and Cardio Rooms, Weight
Rooms, Locker Rooms, Dry Sauna, Kids Club Area, Group Fitness Room,
Bag Room, Mat Room, Juice Bar and Gym Store, Kids Gym, Employee
Break Room, Storage Room and any other areas that are located
within UFC Gym premises.
- Performs monthly fire extinguisher checks.
- Works closely with the General Manager, Operations Manager and
Director of Operations to discuss club maintenance needs and
- Conducts a daily walk-through with the Operations Manager and
maintains a Maintenance Log and ensures follow through and
communication on these items.
- Conducts a daily safety walk-through of the Facility to
identify and address any immediate safety concerns. Meets with the
Director of Operations on a regular basis in the club to do a
walkthrough in the club.
- Works on special projects as directed by the General Manager
and Operations Manager.
- Maintains the history file on all equipment.
- Procure repair parts, materials, tools, and equipment.
- Performs monthly OSHA safety checks as required on the OSHA /
- Has been trained in and follows all OSHA, company and
Facilities department safety guidelines on a daily basis.
- Performs preventative maintenance as directed by PM Log and UFC
GYM Corporate Office and individual manufacturer
- Maintains a log of Preventative Maintenance.
- Reports any substandard cleanliness issues to the Operations
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The Maintenance Technician reports
to the Operations Manager. This position may
interact with all levels of management and staff, and within the
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication, and
- Must be highly organized and able to handle a multi-task
- Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity
and an excellent work ethic.
- Diligence and a strong understanding of liability issues and
personal and/or public injury related to satisfactory completion of
the above listed duties a must.
- Must have general understanding of computer skills including
- Technical skills include general experience in the repair and
maintenance of equipment and physical building
- General knowledge of HVAC and/or electrical equipment.
- Attention to detail, leadership skills, communication skills,
problem solving/analytical abilities, and time management
- Proficient in English.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out
for all shift times.
- 2 years' experience in operations/maintenance at a gym/health
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Bending, squatting, reaching, or being on feet for long periods
- Exposure to chemicals, cleaning supplies, and periodic
grease/oil from cardiovascular equipment.
Keywords: UFC Gym, Allen , Maintenance Technician, Other , Allen, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!